Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

~Elijah~

Fuck.

Hearing her moan my name has to be the best thing I've ever heard. My intentions were pretty clear from the moment I called her. I wanted her. And it was time I had her. Fuck the consequences. I would deal with those later.

Picking her up from the couch I climbed up the stairs all the way to my room. We were doing this the right way. After what happened the last time I knew something terrible had happened to her. I'm not naive and I'll make sure she needs this as much as I do. Gently placing her on the center of the bed, I carefully climbed on top of her, not wanting to seem animalistic though my cock seem to wanna pounce at her like its the last time he'll ever get any.

Looking at me with eyes so dark filled with such lust that made my breath still. Theres was no question she wanted this. But she needs to be asked.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked with a voice that was hardly recognizable. I have never wanted a woman this much in my entire life. And I've had a lot of women.

An emotion passed through her eyes before I could recognize it. She gave me a nod but I knew it wasnt enough. I needed her to say it. "I need words beautiful"

She hesitated for a moment and I held my breath. I dont know what I'll do if she backs out now. But I know I'd never force her. Her words were enough for me to follow.

"Yes Elijah, I want you." Her voice shaking, but not with fear. But the fire burned her body.

"God hearing you say my name is so fucking amazing"

I grinded my steel hard rod against her showing how much she affects me.How much her voice affects me. Hearing her gasp and moan in pleasure was enough to make me rip her clothes off but I knew I had to slow down. Taking a second to regain all of the control there is, I stood up from the bed and slowly took off my sweats showing all of me to her.

"Take off your clothes'' I had to see her. But her gaze was stuck on my cock her eyes widened. She looked up at my eyes and I saw nothing but lust and a tiny bit of fear.

Taking a hold of her shirt, she pulled it over her head and my breath caught. Slowly taking care of the rest of her clothes she sat there completely naked on my bed with a look of uncertainty.

Not wanting her to change her mind -because there's no way I could back off now, I got on top of again. Looking at her eyes, I trailed my finger down her perky breasts all the way between her legs. I was surprised how wet she was. Good, she did want me.

"I'll try to be as gentle as i can, but i want you way to much"

"I want you so much, please Elijah" She begged. I can't handle this anymore.

Adjusting myself at her entrance I looked at her again but her eyes were closed. No way in hell am I going to take her like this. I want her eyes on me.

"Open your eyes" My voice held authority that gave no way to disobey. Her eyes snapped and what I saw that made my heart sink. "All you have to do is say the word and I'll stop" I meant it. It would be hard but i really would.

"No please. I want this. I want you Elijah." she wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened her legs around my waist bringing me closer, "I know what happened last time but..." Not giving her a chance to say anything else I kissed her. Hard. I did want anything bad to ruin this moment. I didnt want her to explain anything. Yet.

Breaking the kiss so I could look at her, I adjusted again at her entrance and slowly slid inside her. Panting hard, I watched how her lips parted and a sound between a whimper and moan left her.

Nothing sounded sexier. She was gorgeous. When I was fully inside her I paused, giving her time to adjust. I knew I was big and It would be hard to adjust in her considering how fucking tight she is.

"Tell me when you're ready" my voice sounded strained to my own ears. All I wanted to do was pound in her hard, but that had to wait.

Only when she gave a nod I started moving slowly, our sound of pleasure filling my room.After sliding into her the last time hearing her scream my name was when I spilled myself in her, did i realized that one time with her would never be enough. She was not getting out of my system any time soon.

Falling to her side in exhaustion we both took a moment to catch our breaths. When I turned to look at her, her eyes were closed and her breathing hard. Never had a woman slept in my bed but I didnt have it in me to wake her up and ask her to go. Nor did I want to.

Getting up, I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and throw the used condom in the trash can. Standing at the doorway I looked at her, sleeping in my sheets, naked and realized I liked it. A lot. Working with her, in the office knowing I couldn't have her would kill me but at the end of the day, she would be mine. Just like today. There was nothing that would stop me from making her mine. No one can hurt her again.

*****

~Maya~

There was nothing scary about this morning. No nightmare, no insomnia. Only peaceful sleep that didn't happen almost ever. My eyes still closed, I stretched feeling sore between my legs. 

But this was the good kind. The kind I never knew I could every experience because I was broken. This was the first time I had sex after that terrible incident. And with Elijah it was nothing like I experienced before.

Feeling the bed shift beside me, I opened my eyes and turned left coming face to face with reason why this morning felt so light. Looking so peaceful sleeping, I got up to use the bathroom as carefully as possible.

After relieving myself, I stood in front of the vanity. Looking back at me was a woman who I've never seen before. She seemed lighter. The glow on her face seemed to scare away the darkness inside. Remembering everything bought a smile on my face but reality was a bitch.

A cold hearted bitch.

I had sex with my boss. How on earth are we going to move past this? How are we going to work at the same place? Coming face to face after every minute? I know it was a onetime thing. Men like

Elijah don't settle. They run away from commitment as fast as they can.

Turning around I stepped inside the bedroom, walking towards the bed where Elijah still slept soundly. Looking at him I knew I was already attached far more than I was ever supposed to. 

Which was not at all. I bend down, hovering over him. I kissed him on the forehead. Knowing there nothing that I can do to make him want me again.

No one would. I wasn't all the experience.

Quietly, I gathered my clothes from the floor and quickly dressed leaving the room and him behind. I saw my purse on the coffee table along with the stupid file that led me here. Not that I regretted it. I knew I never would.

Leaving the penthouse, I walked in the elevator and realized I had to be brave. I couldn't leave this job because I need the money. I had to find out a way to move past what happened. It might not even be hard. Elijah would most probably ignore me. And I could work easily. It's not like he cared.

Women were only a mean to provide him pleasure. And he got that. I won't mean a thing and he'll move on to his next target.

That thought made my heart crack but I had to do what I did. I had to be strong enough to move past the most beautiful experience of my life. Because it wont mean a thing to him.I just hope he doesn't fire me.