fifteen.

YELLOW" chapter fifteen

YELLOW
" chapter fifteen... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

ELEANOR SMILED as she walked into the party, her face covered in uv paint. she was hand in hand with stiles, who had orange kiss prints spread across his face and neck. she'd done it on purpose of course, and he had yet to realise what had happened.

"let's go find scott." she suggested, pulling him through the crowd and towards where she expected to find scott and lydia. instead, she walked straight into ethan, making stiles hug her into his side. he still didn't trust the twins, and he wasn't about to let her near them.

"scott's over there." he pointed them in the direction of some stairs, ones that eleanor had sat on many times when she had meaningless conversations with derek. she pulled stiles towards the stairs, spotting scott and grinning widely at her best friend.

he stood with kira, the two having their hands interlocked, making elle smile even wider. she gave a look to stiles, who smiled back down at his girl. kira gave the girl a quick hug, before dragging her away to the dance floor with a smile.

"so, how's things with scotty?" she asked kira as they danced together, elle's hips tight against kira's. the two girls smiled towards each other, and kira only shook her head as a response to her question. though, elle didn't push the girl, just smiled.

"you see that?" kira pointed towards stiles, who was awkwardly sitting with a girl on those same stairs. scott was nowhere to be seen, and eleanor only smiled at her boy making a new friend. kira questioned if she was jealous, but a girl like elle wouldn't get jealous.

"elle, elle we gotta go." stiles latched onto her wrist, dragging the girl around in a hectic attempt to find scott. she was slightly buzzed, and being rushed around with stiles wasn't helping her in any way. she groaned gently, until stiles pulled her outside.

"wait, he's inside. isaac texted me." she grabbed onto stiles, pulling him back into the loft and gasping when she saw what was happening. the pack was surrounded by what looked to be shadows with masks, and elle pushed herself forwards and in front of lydia.

"guys...they're all looking at me." all of the figures turned to face ethan, before slowly stalking towards him. elle growled softly, feeling the fear and anger radiating off of ethan only made her anger stronger. she wasn't about to let anyone hurt her friends. not on her watch.

"now!" it seemed they had all thought the same thing, because as she shouted, derek and scoff began attacking the masked figures. stiles tried to pull elle away, but was only fought off as she threw herself onto the back of a figure, punching it its head.

"now might be a good time to suit up, scott." the figures has latched onto ethan, and pulled out swords to attack the rest of the pack. as the sun began to come up, the figures vanished, leaving ethan in a pile on the floor and stiles cradling elle in his grasp.