Chapter 2 - So we meet again...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

So we meet again.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Well, here we are..." Cass sighs and stops the Caravan while you and Varian are on Sebastian near the other horses.

The caravan door bursts open as Lance and Hook foot run out excitedly, "Varados! here we..." Lance stops in his tracks, "Uh..."

"Wow, guys! You were right!" Cass gasped sarcastically, "This is great! What you wanna do first? Get matching face tattoos? Or see if we can get a deal on a rusty hatchet."

Sophie glances around, "Oh, I know!" Sophie adds sarcastically, "Let's see who can catch the plague first!"

Cass couldn't help but let out a small laugh at Sophie's comment, "Nice one kid."

She smirks in reply when her eyes gaze to a wanted poster of you, Sophie and Varian, she runs over to it.

"Seriously! We were criminals for a week! And they can never get my ears right..." She takes down the poster and puts it in her pocket, "A new one to my collection!"

Eugene rolls his eyes at Sophie before looking around, "I don't understand!" Eugene whined, "What happened?"

"Come on guys! Maybe it's not exactly how you remember it, but that doesn't mean it's not a fun-loving city!" Rapunzel says cheerfully.

"It looks like all the fun and life was sucked out of it," Varian glances around. "I was actually looking forward to the book store I heard was here but... uh, it looks like it's been blown to smithereens."

You look around, where did you remember this place from?

Rapunzel runs over to a citizen, "Hello there! We're new in town. My name-"

"Get lost." The girl interrupted and continues to sharpen her weapon.

You hop off Sebastian and go over to Rapunzel, "Maybe you should lay off introductions."

Cass walks over and puts her hand on Rapunzel's shoulder, "(__) is right. If word got out that royalty is in town, we could be in trouble."

"You know, I hate saying this, but Cass is also right. Let's keep a lower profile, princess. We'll go get the supplies. You take the caravan back to camp."

"Yeah, Last thing we need is for someone to recognize you." You add.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Meanwhile

"I recognise those two... Spread the word, Flynn Rider and Starlight Striker are in town."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Look, why don't you two kids go back to camp with Rapunzel and Cass." Eugene points to Sophie and Varian who both glance at each other.

"(__), you come with us."

You nod in reply.