Varian: A Christmas Carol

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Varian: A Christmas carol

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Ah, a Christmas special. Finally! I know, I know, you want a real chapter but bare with me will ya? It took a lot just to write this chapter nevermind continuing the story just yet

So this of course is a Christmas carol and will follow the plot of the new 2022 version cause I am currently obsessed with it (I guess spoilers? But the books have been out for 100+ years so you've had time to read it LOL)

Anyway, a lil info, this is a one-shot is way in the future when Eugene and Rapunzel have had kids! So I'm gonna say you and Varian are around 20 years old? Up to how you see it

Though for Scrooge Varian in my opinion he'll be around 40ish again up to you!

THIS ISNT CANON TO THIS BOOK, THIS IS JUST A ONESHOT SO IT WON'T MAKE SENSE TO THE STORY!

So with that said!

Give it up for our cast!

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Ebenezer scrooge - Varian

Fred/Harry - Rapunzel

Bob Cratchit - Lance

Tiny Tim - Red

Jacob Marley - Ulla

Mr. Fezziwig - Eugene Fitzherbert

The ghost of Christmas past - Sophie

The ghost of Christmas present - Xavier

The ghost Christmas yet to come… the reaper thing idk

And last but not least Isabel! Played by Y/n

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Most are mentioned by their real names, though some are there to imagine and won't be mentioned by name just in case you haven't seen the new scrooge film, which this is based on. These characters are people such as Sophie and Xavier :)

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

It was a chilly winter's night in Corona, snow was falling, and the town was desolate as everyone curled around the closest fires with their loved ones. Inside the castle sat many family and friends watching as the snow gently landed on the castle grounds. Queen Rapunzel and Cassandra were having a conversation about her best friend's travels, Lance was tucking into the food with Eugene, Sophie was playing with Rapunzels and Eugene’s kids and you were cosy by the fire, enjoying the peace Christmas brought to everywhere.

Meanwhile, Varian miserably looked out at the snow, “Well, that's us not getting back to Old Corona tonight… I had such an important project to be completed too.” He sighed.

“Oh Varbear, It's Christmas eve, take a break for once.” You replied, watching the children who were excitedly watching Eugene and Lance roast marshmallows on the fire.