Chapter 43 -Livin' the dream (as the favourite

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Livin'the dream (as the favourite)

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

“Oh, just to spice it up a bit, for this rodent of a girl? She’ll be gone before you can say King-Trevor-is-the-best-dancer-ever"

Inside the caravan, everyone was getting used to the increased level of luxury and settling into one caravan's royal treatment.

“We're headed to a very important event. It's a glamorous destination for my patron. He’s a king and he makes sure I get everything I need, so everything's gotta be perfect.” Hook Hand announced, making sure everyone was comfy in the gold riches.

Cass, you, and Varian were lounging on the golden couch.  Varian looked through one of his scientific books, trying to find anything he could reread for the fifty-first time, but he couldn't, and he didn't know why. Cassandra noticed and lifted her head, “What's up kid? If I was in your shoes I would get used to this while you can.”

Varian shut his book, “Meh, just figuring out what to read in this book now. I think the reason I can't find something is that I'm tired.” He yawned.

You laughed, “I thought tiredness was for the weak.” Varian rolled his eyes, smiling too.

Cass gagged, “Was that your way too excitable bouncy kid times? I remember (__) coming back to the castle and telling me about it, I swear kid you were on some sort of drink that made you like that. Was it the boys giving you the fly-high smoke?”

“Will you guys ever let that go?” Eugene grumbled, running his hand through his hair.

You, Varian, Cass, and Sophie glanced at each other, “Never.”

“I honestly don't care about you guys making fun of us, it doesn't get any more perfect than this.” Lance sighed, relaxing in Hook Hands' golden bathtub.

Varian sighed, massaging his head, “Ugh, right. When I get back home I gotta get that hot running water complete. Don't you guys think boiling the water all the time seems inefficient? I still have so many projects just abandoned in Corona that haven't been touched since.” 

“Exactly, milk baths are way better than this!” Shorty mumbled, Lance gagged at that, budging away from him.

You took over massaging Varian's scalp, “Once we get back home, we're both gonna get as many projects completed as we can. I'm sure you'll help, right Soph?"

Sophie looked at the cupcakes taking one, "Why not, I'm sure it'll be a blast!"

Cassandra rolled her eyes smirking, "You can definitely say that again."

Meanwhile, Hookfoot sat on the couch grumbling to himself, Rapunzel noticed and sat next to him, “I know you're upset about the way he treated you, but people change over time. Haven't you changed since then?” She asked.

“I guess. I mean, I groom myself now.” Hookfoot admitted. “And I can read math after Varian explained it to me.” 

“Ey, at least someone in this group appreciates me explaining the basics to them.” Varian gleamed.