Chapter 45 -Starlight Stikes back

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Starlight strikes back

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

“And what do you mean by that, Blondie...”

Okay, You were correct, your head was pounding once you woke up. You kept to the floor, pretending still to be knocked out as you watched the two females continue to talk. Questions ran through your head like a wild stampede. Where were you? Why are there so many rocks here? WHAT IS THIS WHITE STREAK IN YOUR HAIR?

Have you switched bodies with Arendelle's princess? Where's your strange Ice boy? But why did it have to be ice? Isn't it possible that he's dazzled by something else? Something warmer? Even a nerd can be cool, right? A person with street smarts and a person with book smarts? Heck yeah.

Okay, stop thinking dumb, why would a nerd fall in love with a criminal like you?

Blondie walked closer to the raven, frying pan in hand, “Answer me! How did you get me out of my tower?” She was passionate about finding out. She was already bugging the living daylights out of you. And  Tower? Is this one of those posh girls who gets everything she wants from her mother and father with just a 'mummy daddy, please'?

Raven hair looked horrified still, “You really don't remember?” 

You decided you'd had enough and tried to get up; you grumbled till you gave up, then rolled out of the darkness, realising blondie's hair was tangled around you. “Hey, Blondie. Can you get your hair off me? I would prefer to go so I can go find Flynn and leave you two to do uh… whatever this is. Held hostage I presume? That's rough.”

Blondie threatened you with a Frying pan, “Did you use magic to get me out?” She circled around you both, “It has to be magic. I mean, mother said people will do anything to steal my hair.”

“Yeah, and my mother told me to make sure I don't talk to strangers,  and look what happened, now can you let me go? I don't know who any of you are and the guards could arrive any second.” You managed to free yourself after a ton of struggle, “So if a tail of guards come, you didn't see me, never even heard of my name and if they describe me to you I went in the complete opposite way to where I went.” You tried to flee but Blondie grabbed your ankle with her hair, pulling it to make you fall.

“Oh not so fast, I was just in the tower two seconds ago, and now I'm here.” Blondie continued. “So magic is the only possible explanation.”

You grunted trying to get her hair off your leg, “Will you give it up already? I was just in a palace planning out my next move to get out with my new earnings! Why would I care about some weird person's hair? The only thing I wanna do is get out of it.” 

Blondie jumped back, hiding behind her pan, “Wait so you a theif? Like, a Ruffian? But mother told me they were extremely scary… You don't look scary… Wait, Oh my gosh, Mother must be so worried. Pascal too.” Blondie rambled.

The Owl glared at the raven hair, she scoffed, “Hey don't give me that look. I didn't mean to erase their memories back to the tower and thief days!”

Blondie shoved a frying pan in Raven's face, “So you did use some kind of magic on me, didn't you?” 

“Well, if you did, your erasing spell clearly didn't work, My memory is just fine.” You smiled smugly, crossing your arms.