chapter 36 - The eye of Pincosta

୨:୧┈┈┈┈┈ ·  · ┈┈┈┈┈୨:୧

The eye of Picosta

୨:୧┈┈┈┈┈ ·  · ┈┈┈┈┈୨:୧

It was another beautiful day outside of Corona, birds were tweeting, the sky was blue with barely a cloud in the sky and everything was going to be just alright!

Well, for now at least. It had been around three weeks since the swinging rocks, it was about time for something dangerous to occur.

Rapunzel gave a cheery sigh as she looked around, “The Hamlet of Pincosta! Known for its warm smiles, hearty handshakes and the world's famous pincostan pecan pie.”

Cass raised an eyebrow, “What ya do, memorise the travel guide?”

Sophie smirked, “Or see a poster advertising the place?”

“Meh, only through the V’s! That's why it wasn't much help through Zulberg…”

Lance burst the purple window open, a sing sone tone to his voice, “Did someone mention pecan pie?! What are we waiting for? Can this thing go any faster?! Never mind, I'll meet ya there!” Lance hastily ran out of the caravan, shoving clumsily past you and Varian and ran down the hill. Well, fell down…

Sophie’s classic smirk came back once more, “Probably should've waited till we got to the bottom of the hill...”

Eugene’s eyes widened, “Oh noo… (__) were screwed.”

Wait… Pincosta? Oh god… Yep double screwed with a pecan pie on top…

Quickly both of you left the caravan. Varian had a confused look on his face but followed straight after.

You gulped slightly, “Heh, do we have to go to the hamlet of Pincosta?”

“Yeah! What's a hamlet anyway? Sounds like a tiny Ham! Am I right? No thank you!” Eugene agreed, biting his finger in anxiousness, “And you can get a hearty handshake anywhere! I say we take the scenic route! I love scenic routes and so does (__)!”

“Mhm! I hundred percent agree! Short cuts are just so boring!”

“Exactly, wanna know why we love scenic routes? Because they're  scenery!”

Varian raised an eyebrow, using your shoulder as an armrest, “Eugene, (__), are you wanted here?”

You laughed awkwardly, “Yes, we are wanted here, VERY much so. In fact, so much this was the last crime I ever committed so one thing, kinda the newest crime I did and the NOSTALGIA! It’s too overwhelming!”

Rapunzel smiled warmly, “Guys, we have to go, we need food.” Pascal's stomach rumbled as she spoke.

“We’ve got PLENTY of food!” Eugene argued, looking in the storage and taking the bag out, “Look how full this is!” Snoring struck from the bag making Eugene’s smile go, “Shortys in here isn’t he…”

“How about me and Eugene stay up here? Away… and you go get food!” You chimed in, trying to distract.

Cass looked at you with a blank face, kinda like the one your parents would give you. Damn since when did Cass become the mom?! But I guess that one was a hard no.