New-ish book :)

Hey, I know I really need to update this book soon but my computer charger broke right when I was finishing the chapter. But the new one is coming very soon so a new chapter is on the way!

But... do I hear another book/s that have arrived? (I mean, this book isn't new, to be honest, but it's my newest
Book out of all of them!)

*drum roll*

The new... Where the wands end!

I had a story called this before but I deleted it due to not liking how it started. Plus it reminded me of every other Harry Potter x reader and that ain't for me.

 Plus it reminded me of every other Harry Potter x reader and that ain't for me

"What people don't understand they fear. But why fear when they could learn to understand?"

Y/n L/n has always thought of the muggle and magical world as the crooks of her life.

After seeing her mother and father sent to Azkaban for a crime they didn't commit. Losing her brother to a tragedy at an awful orphanage in the muggle world. She wonders where to turn next.

Can Y/n learn to love both sides of the world again?

Will the golden trio accept her as their not only a friend but to turn their trio into a quartet?

How will starting Hogwarts in her fourth year affect Y/n?

Hop into the world of magic to find out!

Tahdahh!

(I'm also getting an account for Ao3 so it'll be on there too!)

ALSO! this has they/them version in case anyone prefers those pronouns.

Cya later friends!