chapter 49 :Your kidding me!

Hello there! Before I begin I just wanna apologise I've been gone for so long, I've had a very interesting past year but thanks to my Jeremy Jordan love coming back. (Thank Hazbin Hotel for that) I'm gonna start reshowing my face a little more.

Though not as much as I used to in 2020, I 1000% don't have spare time like that anymore haha

And this isnt the whole episode by the way, I move onto something a little more ✨️angsty✨️ cause I couldn't force myself to write this episode, it drained me trying before and thats why I left for so long.

Anyway I'll stop rambling, LETS MOVE ON WITH THE SHOW

(Just a warning, pronoun changes, i no longer write using 'you' and tend to write with I now, so yeah, my style has changed over the past year LOL)

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Your kidding me!

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Darkness was still hovering in the sky, everyone was of course still asleep, hardly any noise apart from the one or two snores coming from opposite directions.

Mainly shorty.

Though what none of you knew, eyes were watching, eyes that belonged to a particular man you just met the previous day. He closed the door on the room he was in and turned around, glancing at the small room around him, "There still asleep, master. You can show yourself." He spoke, looking around for any appearances.

"I would rather not, An echo is all you need." A voice spoke of a woman,  "You've proven yourself to be worthier than my other followers, though if you can keep this up, I'm not so sure."

"Whatever do you mean, master?" Matthews asked.

"The sundrop and Star crystal have proven themselves to be quite a challenge, Gothel was killed and Sugaracher was banished into the lost realms. And your first attempt of swaying the boy with a potion failed. How will you prove to me this time you're capable of doing this task?"

"Well, master, I have a plan, A plan which can not fail. The next few days I will set them on difficult tasks, to break their spirits and then I will offer... A perfect life for the girls, they could not resist I'm sure." Matthews answered.

"Perfect... And before you do, I have something in mind for one of the girls, something that might just bring her to our side without a fight."

Matthews grinned, "Oh you're so amazing, master. I will assure you I am the one capable of this task."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

The birds were chirping at the break of dawn, it was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining through the windows of the shell inn.

The sun shone in my eyes, irritably, I sat up, noticing I was the first one up. Wow, that doesn't usually happen. Peace and quiet?! I could read a book- draw- THINK IN PEACE-!

... and there was another yawn... so much for peace and quiet.

I turned my head to see the rest of my friends slowly pulling themselves out of bed, apart from one cosy sir. Eugene shook him slightly, "Wake up goggle head, rise and shine." He spoke, a small smirk on his face when a groan came from Varian.

"Go... away, eugene." Varian murmured.

I smiled softly, kneeling next to him, "Come on Varbear, time to get up."