Chapter 11 - What did you just call me?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

What did you just call me?

(I had to republished this since it glitched Lmao)

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You all continue down the path of hell and keep an eye out for any more creatures that would like to scare the life out of you, again.

Adira stands on the horses' backs, “Although I was surrounded by stunning scenery, I knew not to mistake its beauty from what it truly was, pure evil.”

Everyone listens in, except Eugene, who scowls, unimpressed.

“Uh-huh, that's right, the drexys are the deadliest creature within the forest of no return.”

Meanwhile, Eugene keeps moving side to side to try  see past Adira.

“There wingspan reaches over twenty feet! And each of their fangs are the size of a chubby toddler.”

You and Varian are snuggled up together when you see something creepy in front of you.

Apparently so does Varian, and he screams, making you scream too.

You look up to discover Sophie  snickering whilst holding a branch with Pascal attached to it by a vine.

Varian pouts at Sophie, “Sophie, please be a dear, and go to the fire pits.” He says 'innocently', with a slight grin on his face.

Sophie smirks and pets Varian's head like a dog, “Oh honey, where do you think I came from?”

Lance and Sophie high five each other as she climbs back onto the roof of the Caravan.

Adira had stopped talking so Eugene butts in, “Wow, that was some powerful imagery there Adira, fictional, but powerful. And I was with you but once you got to that spider bat, you totally snapped my disbelief.”

“There called drexys, weren't you listening?” Lance asks, annoyed.

“Who cares what they're called! Anyone show of hands? Would you put your hand down, Lance.”

“Look, my point is, we're almost out of this forrrr- Oh no, no, no, no! That can NOT be the same sign!”

“Uncle Murt! I saw a tree that looks just like you!” Shorty shouts.

“We just went in a big circle,” Rapunzel says.

“No! We should be out of this forest! Tell 'em (__)!!”

“What's to tell? That's clearly the same sign we discovered when we first came into this forest.”

“Of no re-”

“WE KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED!” Eugene shouts.

“Return.” Adira whispers.

“I really don't like you...”

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

“Okay, so I technically haven't got us anywhere. And I know what you're thinking-”

“No, you don't.” Varian interrupts.

Eugene tilts his head.

“Well, who was your partner in crime? You know, the other person who made you two the best duo of criminals ever. Also, the one you've completely ignored in this forest and just went by your 'wisdom'?”

“(__)... See! There! none of this is my fault! Aha!” He crosses his arms.

“Either way, you led us in a circle 'really good navigator'!” Cass shouts.