Chapter 9 - Sharing the Future

Cleveland: So, back to those blueprints. Are they complete?

y/n: I think so, they go into full detail of all systems i currently have on board. So this means they could possibly also include blueprints for my helicopters.

Cleveland: If so, that would help us a lot in upcomming battles...

y/n: I think Enterprise would be interested in getting a few. I'll start looking through them immediatly so I can sort out the usefull ones.

Cleveland: Thanks! That would help a lot.

y/n: No problem. I wonder if the Manjuu's already finished work on my quarters though.

Cleveland: Yes they have. Enterprise informed me a little while ago.

y/n: Cool. If you need me, i'll be in there then.

Cleveland: Roger that!

As y/n was walking towards the crew quarters, he came across Enterprise who seemed to be in deep thoughts.

y/n: Hey Enterprise! How are you doing on this fine afternoon?

Enterprise:...

y/n: Eeehm... Hello?

Enterprise: What? Oh sorry i didn't notice you.

y/n: It's fine. So, guess what i found?

Enterprise: Enlighten me.

y/n: Blueprints!

This immediatly seemed to interest Enterprise, as she actually focused on the conversation.

Enterprise: Wait, blueprints? You mean of your ship?

y/n: Yeah, and mayby even of my helicopters!

Enterprise: Helicopters?

y/n: *sigh* The vertical aircraft...

Enterprise: Oh yeah those... So does that mean you can make more if you have the blueprints?

y/n: If the manjuu's manage to do so then yes. This way the other aircraft carriers, such as you, can also use them.

Enterprise: That would certainly help in combat.

y/n: If this does actually contain the blueprints of the SH-60's, then i should tell you that they really aren't meant for dogfighting and aerial combat, but more for anti-submarine warfare and scouting.

Enterprise: That's good to know. What type of ASW (Anti-Submarine-Warfare) Weaponry does it have?

y/n: It has a deployable sonar, together with a homing torpedo system.

Enterprise:  Homing? Isn't that useless against submersibles?

y/n: It was in your time, but we improved it so it made the torpedo a lot more agile so it could actively target submarines.

Enterprise: That's really helpfull then.

y/n: Yes. By the way, which way are my quarters again? I haven't really found them yet...

Enterprise: They are into the building, take the first hall to the left, the go down said hallway until you reach room number 578. Here are the keys for your quarters.

y/n: Okay, thank you!

Enterprise: Glad to help you.

As he went into the crew-quartes, he started following Enterprise's instructions. After a short while, he found his own room and used the keys he got and entered. The first thing he noticed was that he had his own kitchen and bathroom. He had a rather large bed next to a sea-side window. Another thing he saw was that he had his own desk, which would be helpful for searching through the blueprints. After he dropped the few things he had on his bed, y/n started looking through his cabinets in the kitchen. Once he opened a few, he noticed that everything was empty. 

y/n: I should probably grab some supplies later...

Having decided on what to do next, y/n left and locked his quarters and headed for the Merchants and try to get some food from the Canteen. As he entered the merchant building, y/n tried finding some new clothes, as he didn't exactly have any time to pack some as he entered this world. 

Merchant Manjuu: Chirp!

y/n: Another manjuu? How many are there?

Merchant Manjuu: *Angry Chirp!*

y/n: I'm not even gonna question it... But! Back to the topic at hand. I'm looking for some new clothes. Were can i find some?

As the manjuu direct y/n to one of the isles in the back, he noticed that there was a lot to choose from, even though he didn't see any other males here.

y/n: Weird, but it's more for me! So, let's see what we have here...

After a while of searching for clothes, y/n came out with a sizeable heap of clothes consisting of hoodies, pants and all kinds of stuff. Including a formal suit that he could use whenever it was needed.

y/n: Okay, i think this should be enough. Now, onwards to the canteen!

Once he entered said building, he immediatly saw someone working in the kitchen. She had long blonde hair and amber eyes. She also wore a white type of blouse with a brown coat that was cut at the top.

y/n: Hello!

Nevada: Hey! How can I help ya?

y/n: I'd like some supplies for my kitchen please.

Nevada: Sure, what do you need?

y/n: Just a bit of the essentials, like milk, butter, some vegetables and some other stuff. My name is y/n by the way.

Nevada: I'm Nevada, good to meat you! Get it? Because I'm the chef and everything?

y/n: *deadpan*

Nevada: I'll see myself out...

After Nevada went into the backrooms, y/n went to sit at one of the tables and pulled out his phone. This time, he tried getting internet or at least service. After a while, he got a small signal, but it wasn't enough to really do anything yet.

y/n: Hmm... Mayby it's further away? I might search for the source later.

Nevada: I'm back!

y/n: Cool!

Nevada: I got the stuff you requested, and some oil-based things aswell.

y/n: Oil-based?

Nevada: How have you never had oil foods before? Aren't you a ship?

y/n: This again... Basicly, i'm new here and i haven't been a ship for long so I don't know what's normal for a ship-person.

Nevada: Eh, logical I guess.

y/n: But ehm... How does the food system work around here?

Nevada: Well there's breakfast from 7 AM untill 10 AM, Lunch from half past 11 AM untill 1 PM and dinner is from 6 PM 'till 9 PM.

y/n: You don't need to be there right?

Nevada: No, a few people have their own foods and don't always come to eat in those moments,

y/n: Okay, well I'm just going to put all this food an stuff away. 

Nevada: Bye!

y/n: See ya!

Chapter 9 is out and boi did it take a while so I apologise. School is just filling my free time with homework and it. is. killing me! I'll try to keep updating as quick as possible.

Until next time.