Chapter 1 - A new world

???: War.

???: Yes, war never changes, no matter the era.

A bald eagle flies through the sky, accompanied by some seagulls.

???: The age of discovery. Humanity set sail into the oceans with adventure in they hearts. But    soon, those hearts were filled by a different desire, to conquer the seas. 

???: However, the true enemy appeared from outside the world. 

???: The Sirens

???: With their vast superior technologies, the Sirens easily pushed humanity out of the oceans. There was no longer any place in the seas for mankind.

???: To counter this unpredicted threat,  humanity organized a global alliance named Azur Lane. Together, they fought valiantly against the Sirens. Central to the formation of this grand alliance were the four major camps- Eagle union, The Royal Navy, Iron Blood and Sakura Empire.

???: After a desperate struggle, the Azur Lane finally repelled the Siren onslaught.

The same bald eagle flies over, as a girl is presented watching the elegant bird soar through the skies. The same girl is approached by Vestal, a repair ship of Eagle Union.

Vestal: All ready to depart? This could be a major battle. Please be careful.

Enterprise: There is only one thing we must learn from history.

The bald eagle descends towards the aircraft carrier, landing on her extended arm.

Enterprise: War never changes, regardless of era.

Two ships were walking around the base, when one of them started up a conversation.

Cleveland: Wow, it's gotten really exciting around here!

A battleship, who appeared to be from the Royal Navy replied:

Prince of Wales: Forces from both Eagle Union and Royal Navy are gathering at this base. It's only going to get busier from now on.

Cleveland: You know who else is coming from my side? It's Eagle Union's greatest warrior, given the most battle stars ever!

Prince of Wales: the famous Grey Ghost, yes...

Prince of Wales: The main forces of the Royal Navy are also arriving soon. This base will surely become central to all of our ongoing activities.

Cleveland: Well then, we'd better greet them properly! Can't keep them waiting, let's go!

Cleveland: Come on, hurry!

Prince of wales: Don't rush me.

???: Oh...

A giant aircraft carrier just docked at one of the many port's at the Azur Lane base, as we can see 2 figures walking down the ramp.

Prince of Wales: Illustrious!

Illustrious: Your Highness: coming out to greet me? To what do I owe that honor?

Prince of Wales: Please don't tease. Long time no see, Illustrious.

Illustrious: Good day, Prince of Wales. Who is your friend?

Cleveland: Cleveland, from Eagle Union! Glad to see you've made it through you long journey. Oh? 

Unicorn: ...

Cleveland: Um...

Illustrious: This is Unicorn. I'm sorry, she's a tad shy. I hope you weren't offended.

Prince of Wales: It's no problem. Care to take a walk around the base before we go and greet the others?

Illustrious: That would be wonderful

As the group reach the beach, they spot something falling out of the sky. Not knowing what it is, they summon their rigging just to be safe. Until Illustrious notices it's a humanoid shape

Cleveland: Is that..?

Illustrious: A person?

Due to the long fall, the person strikes the water at high speed and doesn't resurface. Cleveland immediately goes out to see if they are allright, only to notice it's a male. To make sure he doesn't drown, she picks him up out of the water, and notices he is unconscious.

Cleveland: Guys, I need some help!

Prince of Wales: What is it?

Cleveland: It's definitely not a Siren, that's for sure! But it is a male!

Illustrious: A male?

Cleveland: Yes, and he needs medical attention.

Prince of Wales: Allright, get him to the medical wing.

Boom! First chapter done. Please give feedback and suggestions, as i am not a storage of unlimited creativity. Until next time.