Chapter 4 - Confusions.

Being taken to who knows where, y/n could only wait anxiously as he looked around at his escorts. He recognized some familiar faces. For example enterprise, Cleveland and the girl dressed with some sort of red cape and a saber.

y/n: Where are you taking me?

Enterprise: You should keep quiet. Anything you say will be used against you.

y/n: Oh...

Hanging his head in defeat, he continued walking with the group towards a rather large building. He had not seen this building before, which surprised him.

Cleveland: Enterprise, i told you. This guy fell out of the sky and has memory loss! He's probably not from the Red Axis!

Looking up in surprise, y/n looked at his savior in shock.

Enterprise: I don't care that he fell out of the sky! He has Iron Blood technology so he can't be trusted and that's final.

y/n: Aww...

As the group entered the building, y/n was placed inside of a interrogation room and behind a table. Some of the escorts went into another room next to the room were y/n was seated, but Enterprise, Cleveland, the girl with the red cape and another went in with y/n.

Enterprise: We're going to ask a few questions and you will ask truthfully or force will be used.

y/n: Okay.

Enterprise: At least you're cooperative. First question; Who are you?

y/n: Y/n L/n

Enterprise: What ship type are you?

y/n: I have no idea.

Enterprise glared at y/n and reminded him that he should answer truthfully.

y/n: I actually don't know!

Cleveland: I told you he had memory loss!

Enterprise: Cleveland, please keep quiet.

Enterprise: If you don't know what ship type you are, then what were you doing in our base.

y/n: I woke up in some sort of hospital, and then the fight happened so i went outside. Something strange happened with some blue cubes and then i saved you and Unicorn.

Enterprise: Apart from the fact the he doesn't know what ship type he is, it doesn't seem like he's lying. 

She said this with a doubtful tone behind it, and went on with the interrogation.

Enterprise: What camp are you from?

y/n: Camp?

Enterprise: The Red Axis or Azur Lane.

y/n: Which one are you guys?

Cleveland: Azur Lane! Like i told you before.

y/n: Oh yeah, well i guess Azur Lane then.

Enterprise: hmmm...

Prince of Wales: Can you please show us your ship?

Enterprise: But he might try to flee or attack us!

Prince of Wales: But if we encircle him and keep a close eye on him he won't be able to do anything.

Enterprise: Fine i guess that could work. Follow us please.

y/n: How do i even show "my ship"? 

Enterprise: What? How do you not know that?

y/n: I have no idea!

Enterprise: Just imagine your ship in the water, and it should appear where you imagined it.

y/n: Okay...?

Y/n started to focus as many blue cubes started to appear around him, completely enveloping him in a dome as it did the first time he crushed one of those said cubes. This time though, the massive headache didn't come, and y/n opened his eye's to see a destroyer in between the older looking ships.

Cleveland: It's a destroyer!

Enterprise: But it looks so weird!

Y/n started to look at the main features of his ship, and noticed a few outstanding ones. For example the main turret at the front, and the helicopter at the back. He looked back at the front of the ship and saw a plate on the bridge. It read "USS Arleigh Burke".

Prince of Wales: USS? What's that?

Enterprise: It means United States Ship. It was the old acronym of Eagle Union's old country's navy...

Cleveland: So he's one of ours!

Prince of Wales: I guess so.

Enterprise: But how did you get the missiles?

y/n:...

Enterprise: y/n?

Y/n was frozen, as he recognized the vessel in front of him. Because of this, all of his memories came back. From the moment he was born, until the moment he got sucked into his laptop.

y/n: Wait... How are all of these old ships here? And who are you?

Prince of Wales: Old?

Enterprise: Enterprise, aircraft carrier of the Eagle Union. CV-6 in all it's glory.

y/n: CV-6? Did you get resurrected or something?

Enterprise: Resurrected? Why would you say that?

y/n: You were scrapped about 70 years ago.

Enterprise: That can't be right. Are we even talking about the same ship here?

y/n: Yes! USS Enterprise, CV-6 right?

Enterprise: Like i said, that's me.

y/n: What year is it even?

Enterprise: Its 19XX.

y/n: Oh no...

Cleveland: What is it?

y/n: I'm from 2020...

Prince of Wales: You're from the future? That would explain a lot of things.

y/n: Yes, and i'm probably also not even from the same universe. Because in my world, ships didn't have the appearances of girls.

Enterprise: This is confusing.

y/n: Indeed it is...

y/n: I wonder if i can control my ship?

Suddenly, the destroyer came to life and started sailing towards a dock. Once it moored, a boarding ramp lowered and the group started walking towards the vessel.

Cleveland: Can we get a tour?

y/n: Sure i don't see why not.

4th chapter is finished. It's a bit shorter than usual but that's because i want to continue the plot in the next chapter.

Until next time.