Prologue

Its already dark outside, yet y/n is still doing homework, while also looking for a job. He needs some money to fund his new computer, but nobody seems to offer something he finds decent.

y/n: *sigh*... Why is there nothing available, I've been looking for ages! O well, i'll continue tomorrow.

He shuts off his laptop, and goes downstairs to get some food. Meanwhile, his laptop suddenly turns on again, and shines a very bright blue. Y/n notices this

y/n: eeeeeh...

y/n: what?

Whilst he was walking back to check it, it goes black again just as sudden as it turned on. Thinking it was just a bug or a update, y/n continues with getting food not thinking to much of it.

y/n: I wonder if my friends are still online...

After y/n got some cookies, he walked to the sofa and turned on his console. Noticing nobody was online, he booted up World of Warships. Choosing the KMS Scharnhorst for his first match, he hit "Battle!" and went into the game.

Commander: ALLE MANN AUF GEVECHTSSTATIONEN.

Commander: Torpedos auf Steuerbord!

y/n: What? Nooo... wait, I can possibly dodge this! 

Commander: Wir haben ein Leck unter der Wasserlinie!

y/n: I couldn't... now where is that pesky destroyer?

As y/n Played a few matches, he heard something buzzing and sparking in his room, thinking it was his laptop again. He put the controller down and went to check it out. When he entered his room, he realized he was right. A light even brighter than before came out of his laptop again while it was shacking and sparking.

y/n: What the..?

Y/n tried to shut the laptop off by closing it, but it wouldn't budge. Even blasting him away when he tried putting more force onto it. 

y/n: Maybe the power supply has gone haywire?

He pulled the cable out to no avail. when he pulled the cable out of the laptop, he noticed that his hand looked warped and bend. He pulled his hand to his face to realize it was completely fine, but when he reached towards the laptop, it became warped again.

y/n: What is going on? I should probably get out of here...

Starting to back away, he noticed that the laptop began shacking even more violently. The laptop even managed to turn it's screen towards him. Now starting to feel some sort of pull towards the screen, y/n tried to run away, but to no avail. His feet started to lose grip and he began to feel like he was floating.

y/n: What is...

y/n: WHOA!

Apparently, he wasn't the only one affected by the strange force. Books from his bookshelf started flying towards him at quite high speeds. Trying to dodge them, y/n forgot the situation he was in and started flying with the books at his desk.

y/n: No no no no no gotcha!

Grabbing the edge of his doorway, he tried pulling himself out of this mess. Yet the force seemed to get even stronger and pulled him off sending him flying again at even quicker speeds. After what seemed like a century, y/n reached his laptop only to find himself get sucked into the screen and blacking out.