Chapter 10 - My past, their future.

After y/n had stowed away all the things he bought, he sat down on his couch and pulled out his phone.

y/n: I wonder what my previous life was like?

To figure this out, y/n first opened up his photo's and scrolled all the way up to  the top. After a while, the seemingly endless stream of pictures came to a stop. 

y/n: Here we go...

y/n: I seemed to like cars, judging by the fact that there's more than 300 pictures of different cars on here but I don't think they have the same ones here though. I also liked warships apparently, as I seemed to have gone to multiple. I think I remember this, this was when I went on a trip to London, and visited HMS Belfast... I wonder if she is a person here as well.

Just as y/n said that, a person knocked on his quarters door.

y/n: Come in!

???: Pardon the interruption.

y/n: It's fine, I wasn't doing anything important anyway. How can I help you?

Belfast: I am Belfast, one of the Royal Maids. I came here to inform you that her Majesty wants to talk to you.

y/n: *coincidence? I think not!* Okay, where does she want to meet?

Belfast: In the Royal garden.

y/n: I'll be there in a few minutes, I'm not exactly in royal worthy clothes at the moment.

Belfast: I'll inform her that you are underway.

y/n: Thank you.

As Belfast left, y/n immediatly started going through his just bought clothers. After a while of digging, he found the things he was looking for: a navy blue blouse, with some light gray trousers and black sneakers. He then started to tidy up himself and soon he was ready to go.

y/n: Okay here we go... Let's go meet the queen shall we?

When he left his room, he headed towards the royal garden, while taking in the still unfamiliar surroundings. After about 10 minutes of walking, he saw the white gate indicating he had made it to the garden. 

y/n: Just act normal...

When he made up enough courage to meet someone of the royal familiy, y.n passed through the gate and followed the path through the fell decorated garden. Y/n didn't recognise any plants that were planted there, but paid it little mind as it wasn't much to worry about. After a small walk through the garden, he finally found the few members of the Royal Navy drinking some tea.

y/n: Good evening, the queen requested that i'd meet her?

??: Good manners...

???: You are talking to said queen right now! I suggest you bow right now before her majesty!

Queen Elizabeth: It's allright Warspite, but he should still follow my absolute order.

Warspite: Of course, i apologize.

y/n: So you're the queen? I was expecting the actual Queen Elizabeth, not HMS Queen Elizabeth.

Queen Elizabeth: What do you mean by actual queen Elizabeth? I am the queen!

y/n: I apologize, your majesty. Forget what I said, please. (*of course there wouldn't be a actual queen in a world full of ships!*)

Queen Elizabeth: I already forgave you. Now, would you care to join us for a cup of delicious tea?

y/n: I'd love to.

As y/n sat down in one of the unoccupied chairs, Belfast immediatly started pouring him a cup of tea accompanied by a few snacks on a small table in the centre.