Chapter 11

Tony's POV

"Yeah, I think that's what I'm gonna do. Christmas is in like a week." I say standing in the kitchen with Pepper, Steve, Clint, Nat, Thor, and Bruce.

"Tony that's- that's crazy! You can't handle a child!" Steve declared.

"Don't you dare tell me what I can and can't do! It's better if she's with me than if she's with her witch of an aunt!" I retort.

"I have to agree with Tony on this one." Bruce says.

"Yeah same." Clint states, agreeing with me.

Nat doesn't say anything and goes to start a conversation with Pep.

"Anyways, we should decorate for Christmas." Steve announces.

"Fine with me." I say.

"If I may interrupt your conversation, Y/N has woken up and is on her way to the kitchen." Friday informed.

"Thanks hun." I reply.
________________________________________

Y/N's POV

Slowly opening my eyes and yawning, I find my self on the couch. I sit up and look around, no one. Well then. I think back to earlier and remember watching a movie with Mr.Stark. Apparently I fell asleep during it, otherwise I probably wouldn't be on the couch right now. As I yawn again I ask FRIDAY what time it is. Considering it's already around 6 in the evening, I must've slept for at least a good 6 or 7 hours. Just then I hear my stomach rumble.

"Hey FRI?" I ask, getting up from the couch.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Where is Mr.Stark?"

"Mr.Stark is currently located in the kitchen."

"Heh okay thanks."

That's kinda funny. I was gonna go there anyways so I guess that's kills two birds with one stone.

Eventually after a few minutes I get to the kitchen. I still have to get used to how big this place is. Walking through the door I greet Mr.Stark, "Hey Mr.Sta-"

I cut myself off when I see not just Mr.Stark but all of the original avengers, and Ms.Potts. There's a lot of them, that I haven't met yet. I'm not very good with first impressions. Especially with adults, since well, ya know, I'm kinda being tortured by one. I just stare at them all, wondering how I ended up in this situation. Slowly starting to back up towards the door to leave, Mr.Stark stops me.

"Nah ah ah, come here."

"I-" I say not even able to get a word out before slowly backing up again.

"Stop Y/N. They're not going to hurt you."

Knowing he'll most likely get mad if I don't stop, I just stand in front of the door awkwardly.

"Okay kid, you've met Bruce and Cap already, no need for introduction for them. There's Bird Brain, Point Break, Nat, and then the CEO of Stark Industries and my lovely girlfriend Pepper." Mr.Stark says introducing me to everyone.

"Um. Hi." I say giving a slight wave.

They all start to introduce themselves and it starts getting a little loud. Memories of Jen yelling and torturing come flooding back through my brain.

"You worthless piece of shit! How did you even get the internship huh? What did you do? Did you cheat on that test? I bet you did! You're as dumb as a rock!"

It was getting harder to breathe. I closed my eyes.

"You're gonna be quiet. No, you'll be silent. If I hear a single peep out of that big ass mouth of yours it'll be worse." She brutally grabbed my wrists and tied them behind the chair. She has never done anything like this before. I couldn't do anything to stop what was going to happen next though. I was tied to the god damn chair.