Chapter 15

Tony's POV

"Pep." I ask as I roll over to see if she's awake.

"Hm?"

"Do you think she'll like everything?"

"She'll love it. Stop worrying and actually try to sleep, please."

"I'll try."

I roll back over and think of the many ways of how tomorrow can go. Y/N might like everything and be like 'oh cool thanks' or she might hate everything. I hope it's not the latter.

I think it'll be good though. Everyone's going to be there. Which is, kind of a lot of people but, oh well. I'm very tempted go down to the lab right now but I should really try to sleep. Groaning, I closed my eyes, giving in to the tiredness.

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling for a minute. I actually slept through the night, damn. Sitting up, I glimpsed out the window and saw snow falling down from the sky. It looked so neat from this high up.

And that's when it hit me. It's Christmas. Alright. It's good. We're all good. I got this. I got off of the bed threw my hair up in a quick bun. I grabbed my phone and checked what time it was. 10:11. Alright, that's not too bad.

I slipped my phone and my pocket and headed out of the room. This is going to be interesting. Walking down the hallway, the sounds of talking and laughter started getting louder. As well as the smell of cinnamon rolls.

Entering the kitchen, I see Steve pulling some cinnamon rolls out of the stove.

He notices me and smiles. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

"Mornin'. I actually didn't sleep too bad."

"That's good. Everyone's out in the living room if you wanna go sit in there. I'm gonna finish getting these ready," he pointed to the cinnamon rolls, "and then I'll be out as well."

"Okay." I replied, walking past him to go into the living room.

I stepped inside of the living room and seen everybody that was there. I slowly walked closer waiting until someone noticed me. It was pretty awkward.

Tony finally looked over and seen me. "Hey kid. C'mon over." He said, waving his hand.

I walked over and just sat in the closest seat. "For everyone who hasn't met her yet, Nick, Maria, Coulson, Birdbrain number 2, and Manchurian Candidate, this is Y/N."

"It's Sam." The birdbrain guy said, rolling his eyes.

"Just call me James." The Manchurian Candidate guy said.

"Did you kidnap her?" Sam said.

"No. Why would I kidnap a child? She's my intern." Tony claimed.

"We'll it's nice to meet you." Maria said and Coulson just nodded.

"Yeah uh, you too." I scratched the back of my neck in an awkward manner.

"Did you see the Capsicle in the kitchen by any chance? I want my cinnamon roll." Tony asked. Then Pepper just smacked him over the head.
"Ow! What was that for?" He looked at her baffled.

"Uh yeah, he was taking them out of the oven when I was in there." Just then did I notice under the Christmas tree. My eyes widened. There were piles and piles of presents under it. Tony said he got me stuff but I'm really hoping that they aren't all for me. It's way too much stuff.

Just then Steve walks in with what seems to be like a thousand cinnamon rolls. I don't think there were that many but there's definitely a lot. "Cinnamon rolls are done. You guys wanna get started with presents?" He said, placing the cinnamon rolls down on the table.