Chapter 14

Y/N'S POV

"Tony, when is Wanda and Vision getting here?" Someone asks.

"I don't know. They'll get here when they get here."

Someone- I think Steve- starts saying something else until he gets cut off by the elevator.

"Ah! Hey guys!" He greets.

"Hello Captain, Stark." Who's that?

"Hey Steve, hello to you too Stark." And who's that?

Slowly I drift out of consciousness and begin to wake up due to the voices.

"Who's that?" A woman asks.

"You'll meet her when she gets up." Tony replies.

"Okay."

"Wanda darling, would you mind helping me with these?" A man asks the woman, who appears to be Wanda.

The man, Vision I take it, and Wanda leave the room.

What time even is it? I know I got up this morning and then met that one dude, Rhodey, and Tony put on a movie, then I apparently fell asleep. Which means I'm still- I peek my eyes open for a split second. Yep, in the living room.

"Get up kid." Tony addresses.

I stay still.

"I know you're up, I'm not dumb." You can be.

Still no movement from me.

"Alright that's it." Huh?

I jolt up off of the couch. "What the hell!" The pillow that was thrown at me lays a few feet away.

"Mornin' or shall I say afternoon due to the fact that it's already 12:36 pm."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I wave Tony off while I get up and walk to the kitchen.

I get into the kitchen and get some cereal together. I've been here for a bit over a week now and I've gotten a lot more comfortable. Tony has made sure that I know that I can do whatever I need to.

Finishing making up my cereal, I go and sit at the island. While I'm eating my cereal I see Rhodey walk into the kitchen.

"Hey kid." He greeted.

"Hey." I returned, taking a bite of cereal.

"You excited for tomorrow?" He asked, opening the fridge.

Oh right. Tomorrow.

"I don't know. Kinda."

"Okay Scrooge." He chuckled.

Its not like I wanna be.

"Aren't nicknames Tony's thing?"

"About 99% of the time."

I roll my eyes and finish up my cereal. Standing up, I go put my bowl in the dishwasher. As I'm walking out of the kitchen I run into Steve.

"Hey Y/N. Not right this second, but in a little bit do you wanna help me make cookies?" He asked.

"I- uh," I stammer, being caught off guard with the question.

"You don't have to, just wanted to ask."

"Right- uh, sure why not." What's the worst that can happen?

Time Skip

This might be the worst thing that could've happened.

"Okay to be fair, I've never done this before." I state.