2- I'm done

Ally's P.O.V.

I just finished my concert, and was taking pictures with the last of my fans, when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Ally, this is Betty Miller from across the hall. There seems to be a party going on in your apartment."

"I just finished my concert, are you sure?"

"Yes, I watched people walk in and out of your place."

"Okay? Umm I'm so sorry, I'll be home and take care of it. Unfortunately it won't be a few hours though."

"Drive carefully sweetheart. I just wanted you to know in case the cops got called."

"Thank you!"

I hung up the phone, "What the hell Travis?" I mumbled under my breath, I tried calling him multiple times with no answer.

"Mitch, I need you to go grab the things from my hotel. Apparently there's a party going on in my apartment and Travis isn't answering my fucking phone calls."

Mitch was my manager, and one of my closest friends. "You need to dump his ass, he's not good enough for you. Drive careful, I'll be in town in the morning."

"Yeah, I know. Thank you!"

I was tired and was praying the cops weren't called in. That's just what I needed right now was bad press.

Ahhhhhhhh!

I had thirty minutes left and I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I knew just who I needed.

I hit the button on my car, "Call Angie"

After a few rings, she answered. "Girl, like seriously... what the fuck?"

"Sorry, I'm on my way home, I'm so tired." I said, yawning.

"Wait? I thought you were staying in the hotel tonight?"

"Mrs. Miller called, apparently there's a party going on at my place."

"Are you fucking serious? What a douchebag."

"Yeah! I'm seriously going to kill him."

"Where are you? I'll meet you there."

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes now-"

"I'll be there, babe!"

"Thank you."

*******
Pulling into my apartment building there were cars everywhere still.

Angie was pulling up as I walked into the lobby.

"Ms. Shaw. We have had so many complaints, I've managed to keep the police away for now, but you need to control him."

"He won't be a problem after tonight. I promise."

He nodded, knowing exactly what I meant.

I took an elevator to my floor. Getting out the music was still going, people had their doors open looking at me as I passed.

"I'm so sorry you guys."

Opening my door, my eyes widened. The apartment was trashed and there were drugs everywhere.

"Oh my God!" I whispered.

"Ally, you don't need this." Angie warned.

"Call the cops, I'm done."

Angie got on her phone as I continued through my apartment. I was shaking because I was so pissed off. I stood there, looking around for Travis but I didn't see him.