22- Hurt

Ally's P.O.V.

"Oh my God, why the hell did I drink so much?" I whispered to myself.

I placed my hands on my forehead, I slowly tried opening my eyes, my head was throbbing and I felt like shit.

"Here, babe." Nic handed me a few aspirin and water.

"Thank you," I put the pills in my mouth, swallowing them. "Those girls are horrible influences."

He sat down next to me laughing, "Madelyn passed out just before we left the bar. Charlotte passed out a few times before we got home, then for good once we got her to the living room. Both are still sleeping.

"Hey Al." Craig walked up from downstairs with Kia, sitting down on the couch next to us.

"I'm so sorry we drank so much you guys." I leaned back, "God, I don't feel good."

"Come on, let's get you a shower."

"Do I smell?"

"No, baby. I just thought the fresh water would make you feel better. It always does me anyways. Shower down here though, I brought you some clothes."

"What time is it?"

"11:30am. Our parents went into town with the older two kids to get groceries."

Nic helped me stand up, "Thank you… Nic," I gasped, lightly grabbing a hold of his chin. "What happened to your face?"

"Asher. He sorta found out about us."

"What? He hit you, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, come on."

I walked into the bathroom with Nic as he started the water. "How did he find out? I don't remember us telling him anything."

"Well, when we got home before you passed out you told me that you loved me too and  Asher was right there."

"Oh no! That's not how I pictured any of this going down."

"Hey, it's out now. We don't have to hide this anymore."

"I know but I meant the I love you part. I wanted to tell you so bad after you said it and I kept thinking about it all last night."

Nic wrapped his arms around me as I leaned in, giving him a hug back.

"Let's start over," he lifted my chin towards him again, "Ally, I love you. I've always loved you, Star."

"I love you too, Nic. So much!" I got teary eyed, "I don't want to ruin this moment but I really feel like puking, otherwise I would kiss you right now."

He started laughing, pulling me into a hug again as he kissed the top of my head.

"Did you shower yet?" I asked.

"I did, Craig watched over you while I showered."

"Oh, then where was Charlotte?"

"On the couch with you, she wanted to snuggle with you? You guys are all pretty entertaining when you guys drink."

I groaned. I kissed his cheek and started getting undressed. "Can you get my toothbrush? Actually why am I even showering down here?"

"Asher is upstairs with Ty, I thought we should avoid him until he was ready to talk. I would have brought you upstairs when we got home, but me being in the room with you, I guess I didn't want to add fuel to the fire. He was pretty pissed. I have your toothbrush right here though. I hurried upstairs and grabbed everything when I stopped hearing Asher yelling last night."