4- Reminiscing

Ally's P.O.V.

After dinner we were all in the living room laughing, talking and sharing stories with Angie about all of us growing up.

"Al, so these four guys are the ones that tormented you? They seem nice." Angie nudged my shoulder.

"I never said tormented, I said annoyed. Good lord if a guy talked to me, ever."

"They definitely shouldn't go out with us then." Angie busted out laughing.

"Yes, we would be the reason why she didn't have a boyfriend throughout high school." Asher informed her.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't even know why?"

"Did you not listen to the way every guy in school talked about you, there was no way we would let you be with any of them."

"Well that doesn't make any sense, Al didn't you lose your vir-" Angie started to say before I interrupted her.

I grabbed a hold of her lips, "No. No. No." I looked at her wide eyes and shook my head.

"Excuse me? Al, what the hell is she talking about?" Asher asked.

I started laughing nervously, "Whaaat?"

"Oh you boys. You honestly think Ally went her whole high school years, not having a boyfriend?" Mom said, shaking her head as she sat down.

"MOM?" I screeched, "What are you doing?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh, it will be fine now."

"Have you met these guys?" I motioned around the room.

My dad looked at my mom and shook his head with a slight smile telling her this wasn't the best topic to talk about.

"Fine, your sister never dated anyone in highschool."

I slapped my hand against my forehead. What are the chances of them leaving this alone? None... just wait for it.

"Dad? Did you know about this." Asher questioned.

"Coffee anyone?" My dad got up leaving the room.

"What the hell?" Asher looked back at me. "Did you date one of my friends, Ally?" Asher asked.

"Asher, you have a lot of friends."

He stood up, "I already know about you kissing Nic. Who else?"

"You and Nic kissed?" Angie asked, excitedly.

"Ang, not now." I hissed.

"Who did you date?"

"Define, date..."

"I can't believe you, we swore we wouldn't date each other's close friends. I stayed away from yours."

"Who said it was one of your friends?" I snapped back.

My eyes got wide, why did I just say that? Nic was looking at me equally pissed off as Asher.

"What? That makes it sound like it was Tyler and Craig's friend, since they were in school when we were." Asher guessed.

"I have to pee." I got up and started walking away when Asher and Tyler stepped in front of me and Nic's arms wrapped around my waist, spinning me around.

I didn't say anything after Nic set me back down I just stood there, nervously playing with my fingers.

"You dated Ty and Craig's friend?" Asher yelled.

"You told them about Justin?" Madelyn asked, walking back into the room.

Ohhhhh shit!

I looked at Madelyn, wide eyed shaking my head no.

"I mean... just kidding." She tried covering it up, but failed tremendously.

All the boys were now standing up. "You dated Justin Adams?" Tyler asked, trying to stay calm.

"Ummmm." My eyes were wide as I looked at Angie, "Are they looking at me still?"

Angie nodded her head.

"I can literally feel all of them burning holes into me."

I turned back around, facing them.

"Oh my God, Ally." Tyler ran his hands through his hair.

I got on my phone and started to text Justin to warn him.

Me - Justin Timberlake 😬

"Did you sleep with him?" Asher asked.

"Define 'sleep with'." I know what they meant, I was trying not to answer this question.

"Sex, did you have sex with him and don't you dare lie to me." Asher warned, pointing his finger at me.

I let out a breath and nodded my head.

My phone beeped.

Justin - Oh shit! They mad?

Me - Asher's head is about to explode.

Justin - I'll be awaiting his call.

"Is that him?" Asher ripped the phone out of my hand.

"What the hell is this about Justin Timberlake?"

"Okay, first of all give me my phone and calm the heck down. It's really not that big of a deal and Justin Timberlake was our codeword in case you bozos found out."

"I'm literally going to kill him." Tyler got on his phone.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"Who do you think?"

I got up and jumped on him, taking his phone out of his hand. "Don't you dare, any of you. How do you think Kim would feel? She's pregnant and they're happy, why would you do that to them?"

"Did he break your heart? Wait... he dated Samantha throughout highschool."

Charlotte interrupted, "Oh please, Samantha was no good for him. She was my friend but she was horrible to him. I was so happy when he broke up with her, Al and Justin, we're adorable together."

"You knew about this?" Craig asked.

"Well, yeah! I mean, the looks he gave her was a dead giveaway. I mean every boy in school liked Ally but the 'lovey' looks she's only gotten from Justin and one other guy but he was too chicken shit to say anything to her."

"Excuse me? Who in the world was that?" I questioned.

She looked at Nic who was now looking at the floor, then turned back to me. "I think that's enough reminiscing for one day. Who wants pie?"

Tyler rolled his eyes and walked up to me. "Did he hurt you?"

"No, I broke up with him."

"Why?" Asher and Tyler said simultaneously.

"Why are you guys so damn nosey? I mean you haven't asked a single question about Travis?"

"Mom filled us in, and we didn't want you to have to talk about it yet."

I rolled my eyes, "I broke up with Justin because he was going off to college and I was a sophomore. I didn't want to hold him back from all the experiences, plus he met Kim during college and they're happy. Please I am begging all of you, don't say anything... please."

I looked at all of them, "Promise me!"

"Promise." They all said.

"Thank you," I sat back down next to Angie, resting my head on her shoulder. "Oh my God, that was so stressful!"

"I guess I was wrong, I can see how annoying they all were."

I started laughing. "You have no idea."