27- Roommates

Ally's P.O.V.

Today was Nic's playoff game against the New York Giants. I was up early, trying to think of lyrics for this damn song. Mitch reminded me again last night that my record label wanted a new hit to be played at the award ceremony next month but I had nothing.

"Babe, why are you up?" Nic asked in a sleepy voice, wrapping his arms around me.

"This song is making me want to bang my head against the wall. They're wanting me to write a new song and I feel pressured, I don't want a total flop. Normally when I write, it just comes to me and everything flows. Right now, do you know what I was thinking about?"

Nic shook his head, "No?"

"I was thinking about what color nail polish I should use next. Moments before that I was wondering if I should have another cup of coffee and the time before that I was wondering if I should schedule a hair appointment. I'm going to go insane, Nic."

He started laughing, he pulled me close so I was looking into his eyes, "Baby, listen to me. You are one of the best artists I know. You are crazy talented and I know you will think of something. I know you're stressed right now, relax. What's something you love?"

I smiled at him, "I love you."

"Well there you go, your next big hit."

I started laughing, I rested my head on his chest. "Thank you."

"I didn't really do anything, but I'm always here for you, Star."

"But you did, you always relax me." I looked up at him, kissing his lips. "I do love you."

"I love you too."

"So, I've known about you guys for a few weeks now... this is still so weird seeing you guys all lovey." Asher said, interrupting us.

"Morning, did we wake you?" I questioned.

"No, I smelled the coffee."

I pulled away from Nic and poured the boys both a cup.

"So, Al, when are you moving your things to Arizona?" Asher asked.

"I'm not sure?" I looked over at Nic.

"I was hoping after today's game when we leave here and go back home, we could go to your place first and pack up some clothes and you could move in right away."

I smiled, "Okay."

"Really?"

I nodded, "I don't want to be away more than I have to, so yeah."

"Good. I don't want that either."

Asher rolled his eyes, "You guys are ridiculously cute. Gag."

*****
Nic and his team won against the Giants, 22-14. Their next game was at home in Arizona against the Packers, which I was super excited about. This was for who was going to the superbowl. Yes, I liked the Packers but I would always root for Nic, no matter what.

We were at the table in the club, I was so tired, I don't know why we all decided to go out but here we are. I was sitting on Nic's lap, talking with Sadie.

"You're moving this week? Oh my God, I'm so excited. You'll live right down the road from us, we are going to have so much fun."

"I'm really excited too. Everything is happening so fast but," I looked back at Nic. "I wouldn't want it any other way."

Nic held me tighter, "I knew if I kept buying her Cardinal things, I'd finally convert her." Nic said, slurring a few of his words.

"Baby, are you drunk?" I chuckled. He's so damn handsome, looking at me with those eyes of his.