26- Home

Ally's P.O.V.

Vacation was over and I was heading back to Nashville. After the picture was released Nic went on the defense, telling the truth about what had happened and how he didn't even know this girl.

This girl has been getting slammed by Nic and my fans and I was seriously wishing this shit would blow over already.

Getting off the plane, I had a driver waiting for me to take me to my apartment. I texted Mitch letting him know I was back in Nashville then called Angie. I needed to hear my besties voice…

"Are you home? I miss you so much!"

I started laughing, "Ahhhh I missed you too, Ang. How was your holiday?"

"Good, my families crazy as hell but I love them and they keep things interesting. How are you and Nic… Ohhhh did you hear the latest shit about Elisha, I bet you didn't."

"Nic and I are good, and I don't want to talk about Elisha. So moving on..."

"No, chicha you need to hear this. She released a statement to Starz apologizing to both you and Nic. Apparently Travis paid her to cause trouble between the two of you in some desperate hope to get you back."

"Seriously?" I was pissed.

"Yep, she said that Nic was never interested and didn't even look her way at the bar. Apparently he told her he had a girl."

That made me smile. I believed Nic from the start but hearing that made me even more happy. "He asked me to move to Arizona on vacation and... I said yes!"

"What? Are you serious? I'm so pissed off but so happy for you at the same time girly. What does that mean here, though?"

"I'm going to get a cheaper apartment here, I'm still going to do what I'm doing, just with Nic by my side." I was smiling like a fool. "Ang, I'm almost to my building, I'll call you later. Oh and I'm going to New York sometime this week for Nic's game."

"Damn girl you're busy. Last question, how's the song coming?"

I groaned, "Not good at all. I literally have nothing!"

"Well worst case scenario, you sing an older song."

"I figure it out, I always do."

"Bye love."

"Bye Ang."

Hanging up the phone, I didn't know what to do about Travis? Why is he doing this and how was I going to get him to leave me alone?

I got out of the car, the guy working my building came and helped me with my bags.

"Ms. Shaw, welcome home."

"Thank you, George. Did you have a nice Holiday?"

"I did, ma'am. Thank you, how about you?"

"It went by so fast but we had such a great time."

He helped bring my stuff to the door, "Ms. Shaw, there's a young man in there waiting for you."

"Is it Travis?"

"He wouldn't take no for an answer."

I let out a frustrated groan, "Ms. Shaw?"

"I'm not mad at you, George." I unlocked and opened my door. "I don't know why he can't get it through his head, I don't…." My eyes lit up and a smile appeared on my face at the site in front of me, "Nic?"

"Have a good night, Ms. Shaw." George smiled, as he closed my door.

I squealed as I ran and jumped in Nic's arms, hugging him.