20- Date night

Ally's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since Christmas, waking up in this man's arms is something I'll never get sick of. We didn't make love last night, instead we stayed up late talking about anything and everything.

I knew how I felt about Nic, I was falling hopelessly in love with him. Nic told me it's always been me that he's wanted but I made the mistake of saying 'we didn't need to label this'. If it was any other guy that promised to be exclusive with me and not label this relationship, I would be all for that but with Nic, if we're going to tell Asher about this thing that's going on between the two of us, I needed to label it. I wasn't going to tell Asher 'hey, he's not my boyfriend but we're having amazing sex together and seeing where this leads'. Asher would flip out ten times worse than he's already going to.

"I'm going to shower and then head down stairs."

Nic grabbed my arm, "We should talk to Asher today, I don't want to sneak around anymore. It was fun but I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want."

I got up and walked over to the dresser, grabbing some clothes. "Yeah, but I think we need to figure out what this definitely is first."

Nic looked at me confused, as I turned back towards him. "Nic, I like you. I'm not saying I want to get married or any of that but I'm not telling Asher about this." I motioned between the two of us. "until we're an actual couple and not just friends that have amazing sex together."

He got up, "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yep, Okay." He said, smiling.

Like seriously what the fuck does that mean? Men can be so confusing.

I turned around and headed to the door.

"Ally?"

"What?" I asked, turning back around towards him.

"I'm taking you out on a date tonight."

I smiled, "Okay."

*******

Getting ready for our date, Nic told me to pack an overnight bag, pajamas not required. Nic gave me his clothes and toothbrush to put in our little getaway backpack. I was really looking forward to whatever he had planned for us. Nic told me Craig was going to distract Asher and our parents knew Nic was taking me out on a date so they didn't worry and didn't think too much about us not being around tonight.

I knew our parents knew about us, I appreciated them giving us space so we could work all this stuff out before we told everyone.

Heading downstairs I immediately noticed Asher and Craig weren't here.

"You ready?" Nic asked, smiling at me.

I smiled back, nodding. "Yes. Are you going to tell me what we're doing yet?"

"Nope." His smile widened.

My parents came over, giving us a hug. "Have fun you guys." My mom said, as we walked out the door.

We jumped into the cab, I didn't even have time to buckle before Nic pulled me into the middle of the backseat, next to him. Buckling me up, he grabbed a hold of my hand and kissed my cheek.

I leaned into him as we drove to our destination. It was about forty five minute drive before we pulled into a train station.

I looked over at him and smiled, "What are we doing?"

"Come on, Babe." He grabbed my hand and our bag, leading me to the ticket station.

After he paid, the man handed him our tickets and we went to the waiting area. Pulling me back into his chest he peppered kisses on my head, cheek, down to my ear and neck, making me lean in closer to him. I turned my head, kissing his lips.