17- Skiing

Ally's P.O.V.

Last night was amazing, I missed waking up in Nic's arms. This wasn't like other relationships when you're first starting out with someone. Nic and I already knew everything there was to know about each other so I felt like this was moving along pretty fast and I wasn't sure how I felt about this long distance relationship once the holidays were over. The week away from each other was hard enough.

"Hey." Nic smiled, snuggling in closer.

"Good morning."

"How long have you been awake, Star?"

"Only a few minutes." I was playing with the stubble on his face.

"Can we talk about Travis now?"

"Yuck, why would you want to talk about him?" I questioned.

"He hurt you."

"He didn't hurt me. Scared me, yes. I'm fine." I reassured him, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Asher said Travis told you he wasn't letting you go. I'm kind of worried he's going to try and hurt you."

"I filed a restraining order against him, and the building manager knows he isn't allowed upstairs. I'm not sure what else I can do."

"Did you change your locks?"

"I did that after he threw the party."

"Good. What was he so mad about to push you against the wall?"

"Well, I might have pissed him off on purpose. It was my fault that-"

"Stop! I don't care what you did or said, he never should have laid a finger on you."

I kissed him again. "He questioned me about you and he didn't like what I had to say. Can we not talk about him anymore? I'm excited for today, I love skiing. Oh we have to go to the little coffee place in town first, they have the best peppermint hot chocolate."

"I'm hoping we can get some alone time. Did you tell anybody about us?"

"Tell them what exactly? That we're sleeping together... hell no! The girls have been grilling me though, holy hell they are impossible. Then your brother was annoying me during your game."

"He kind of knows about us. He's been the only one I've talked to growing up about you so I told him, I hope you don't mind."

I smiled, "No, Mads and Char know something is going on too. I told them if they left me alone I would tell them later. Actually, everyone probably knows except Asher."

"Yeah, they've all known for a while how I feel."

"Even my parents?"

"I think so. It's not like my parents can keep a secret from them."

I started laughing. "That's true."

******
After breakfast, we all headed out to the ski resort. Mom and Evelyn stayed on the kid slopes with the younger three, while the rest of us headed to the top.

I rode up on the ski lift with Tyler, Asher and Nic. Once we got on top, I took a look around. The view was absolutely breathtaking.

I turned back towards everyone, "Mmmmm, I'm not even kidding, this hot chocolate is the absolute best thing I've ever tasted!"

Nic leaned over in my ear, "I can think of something else you like drinking that makes you moan a lot louder than that."

I punched his arm. Making him laugh as he fixed his face mask.