15- The Swiss Alps

Ally's P.O.V.

Asher and I got to the cabin around 6pm Saturday night. The cab pulled up to this beautiful log cabin, it was absolutely beautiful and the pictures didn't do justice. We paid for it too, our parents wanted to stay in a private area away from people who might recognize Nic and I, which I greatly appreciated. I adore my fans but I needed this time away.

Opening the door we were greeted by everyone

Opening the door we were greeted by everyone. The only one that wasn't here yet, was Nic. Mom wrapped us into a big hug, "My babies, how was your... Asher what the hell happened to your eye?"

"I punched a fucker in the face, repeatedly. He retaliated."

I started laughing, as everyone looked at us. "He's not lying. Travis came over Friday, just before Asher got there."

Asher told the rest of the story and then they all started in with the questions. "I've filed a restraining order, I know that can mean jack since Travis is obviously crazy but."

"I'm just glad that you're okay, sweetheart." My dad came over giving me a hug.

"Me too, I'm really looking forward to this vacation with all of you guys."

"Speaking of vacation. When were you going to tell us that you and Nic split payment on the cabin?" Evelyn asked.

"Whaaaat? I have no idea what you're talking about?" I sent her a wink.

"Ally Marie."

"What? Nic and I appreciate all four of you wanting our privacy. This cabin is perfect for all of us and no one is anywhere near us. So Merry Christmas." I kissed Evelyn's cheek.

"This was a little much, don't you guys think?" My mom asked.

"Not when we're not doing Christmas gifts this year. Anyways, none refundable and would be totally rude to pay us back." I walked over and poured myself a glass of wine.

"It's kinda cute how you guys went in on this together like a couple." Evelyn smirked, taking a drink of her wine.

I shook my head, "We decided this before, when we first booked this place. Nic was going to pay for the whole thing but I wanted to help too."

Everyone was looking at me with questioning smirks. "What?"

"So, you're a couple... now?" Mom asked.

My eyes widened, "Okay, No! I worded that wrong. Can you guys just accept this gift and stop grilling me? Where's my room?" I was trying to bypass this interrogation.

My mom was holding back a smirk, "Upstairs, there's three rooms up there. You'll be in one, Nic is across the hall from you and then Tyler and Asher will share the other room down the hall. Your father and I along with Jon and Evelyn will be on this floor and then we put Craigs family and Madelyn's family in the three rooms downstairs."