14- Five minutes

Ally's P.O.V.

I heard a constant knocking at my door. "Oh my God, Asher... I'm coming."

I ran over to the door and opened it. The sight in front of me made me want to vomit. "What the hell do you want, Travis? How did you get up here?"

"Please, can we talk?"

"No!"

I tried slamming the door but he stopped it with his shoe. "Back up." I yelled.

"I'm not leaving here until you talk to me. I will make a scene if I have to."

"You have five minutes, Asher will be here any minute and if he sees you… well I wouldn't want to be you."

He huffed. I moved out of the way as he walked in. I closed the door but not all the way, I knew Asher was almost here and I knew this conversation with Travis wasn't going to go very well.

"So, your fucking the piece of shit quarterback now? One you said you never had feelings for?"

I started laughing. "You now have four minutes and this is what you want to talk about, what the news is telling everyone."

"You looked pretty cozy in his arms at that club you were at."

"Yeah and I was even more cozy with him that night in my bed, but all that doesn't concern you anymore… so get the hell out of my house!" I hissed.

He picked up the vase of decorations I had sitting on a shelf and threw it across the room, making it shatter.

I was shocked by his actions, he might be a lot of things but violent was never one of them. "Ally, you have no idea how sorry I am. That girl means nothing to me. I was drinking and high-"

"Stop! That is the shittiest excuse I have ever heard and I don't care anymore. Travis, I haven't been happy in our relationship for a long time, it was time-"

He pushed me up against the wall, hard. "I'm not letting you fucking go."

The door busted open and the next thing I noticed was Travis flying backwards.

Asher got down and repeatedly hit Travis' face, "Asher, stop! That's enough." I yelled.

Mrs. Miller was standing in the door frame. "I called the cops, sweetheart." She whispered. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, go wait for the cops, Mrs. Miller."

She turned around as I pulled Asher off Travis. "Screw you, Asher. Your sisters fucking Carter, I think your beating the shit out of the wrong guy."

"Nope, pretty sure I hit the right guy. If you ever lay another hand on my sister, I'll kill you!"

Travis got up and punched Asher in the face. "Stop Travis, go home!"

There was a knock on my wall. Turning around, I saw the same officers that came when Travis had the party at my house.

"Come in."

"It's a misunderstanding officers-" Travis started saying.

"Misunderstanding? When I got here you were screaming at her and rammed her hard up against the wall."

"Ms. Shaw, is that true?"

I nodded, "Yes, he wouldn't leave so I told him I would talk to him for five minutes. He got mad, threw my vase and then pushed me up against the wall."

One of the officer's put his flashlight in Travis' eye's. "Are you high, sir?"

"No," he replied nervously. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just miss you." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Sir, were taking you in."

"What? Why?" Travis argued.

"Sir, you're on something. Your pupils are dilated and red plus you attacked Ms. Shaw."

"I would never hurt her." Travis pleaded.

"Let's go. Will you stay back and write up her statement?" The cop asked his partner.

The officer nodded his head. After he took my statement, I filed a restraining order.

"I'll talk with the building manager and I would advise you to do the same so he isn't let back up here since you are no longer together. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, I'm going out of town on vacation tomorrow for three weeks. You won't need anything more from me?"

"No, we have your number. If we need anything else. Have a good holiday Ms. Shaw." He shook Asher's hand and walked out.

"Let's go check on Mrs. Miller really quick, Ash." I went across the hall, knocking on her door.

She opened her door, "I got so scared when I heard something shatter, I'm so sorry I called the cops."

"Mrs. Miller it's okay, thank you!" I said, pulling her into a hug.

"I hope that boy stays away from you and doesn't cause you and that other boy any troubles."

"What boy?" Asher asked, confused.

"Mrs. Miller, you remember my brother, Asher."

"Oh yes, the twin. Man, you guys have some good genes. Anyways, I'll let you finish packing. Have a good vacation."

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Miller."

"Merry Christmas, dear."

Going back into the apartment, I locked the door behind me. I went up and wrapped my arms around Asher.

"Are you okay, sis?"

"Yes, Travis was never like that before."

"I could have killed him when I saw what he was doing to you."

I grabbed his hand, "Come on, let's clean up your knuckles. You're going to the Alps with a nice shiner too, might attract more ladies… you have this bad boy look going right now, they will fall all over that shit."

He started laughing, "Speaking of, what was your neighbor talking about causing you and what boy troubles?"

I put peroxide on his knuckles, cleaning up the blood. "She saw Nic here, she thinks we would make a cute couple."

He busted out laughing,  "Yeah right, wouldn't that be something."

"What does that mean?" I wanted to tell him, kind of warn him in a way but I had a feeling if he found out now he wouldn't go on this vacation or he would kill Nic once he got there.

"We're all like family, it would be like having sex with your brother. Plus you guys dislike each other, it would be weird too."

"I don't hate Nic, Asher. Why would you think that?"

"You try and avoid him all the time." Asher was right, growing up if Nic walked into the room I would walk out. Especially if he was with a girl, it used to bother me so much and now I know it was because I liked him all these years. "You guys fight and argue all the time too, can you even imagine how that relationship would go? It wouldn't work."

"I don't hate him, I think this back and forth stuff that we do is playful banter like what we do. We actually got along really well when he was here."

He gave me a questioning look wondering what I meant by that.

"Anyways, thanks for traveling with me. It will make this trip go by so much faster."

"Gross… are we there yet?" He whined.

"I wish." I dried off his knuckles, "Common, let's get you some ice."