19- Christmas Part 2

Nic's P.O.V.

The look in Ally's eyes when she opened her necklace had me confused at first. When I first saw the necklace I immediately thought of her, so when I saw tears in her eyes I wasn't quite sure what to think. I didn't want to make her sad. She told me it meant a lot to her which made me smile.

Bathroom sex is always a great time with her. I'm just glad Charlotte found us and not Asher. Today was not the day for him to find out about us.

The girls just went downstairs a few minutes later the girls screamed.

"What the fuck are those three doing? Jesus!" Asher shook his head, heading to his room to get ready.

Then there was another scream. I couldn't help but smile at the fact this whole thing was finally coming out. Craig knew, now the girls knew which only meant we had to tell Asher. We couldn't keep this a secret forever, at least I didn't want that anyways. I knew he was never going to understand what happened between Ally and I but I knew it had to come from us.

The girls finally came up, all smiling as they headed in different directions to get ready.

I got up, putting on my snow gear. I wasn't sure how Kia was going to do. He was one of the best babies I'd ever seen, going with the flow kind of kid.

"Charlotte and I will just stay towards the back of the group in case Kai hates this and we need to head back to the cabin. You guys keep going, do your thing and we'll meet you guys back here later."

"I'll share a snowmobile with Ally, that way you three aren't all on one. That side cart is big and probably easier to control with one rider." I suggested and hope they would just go with it.

Craig smiled, "Ally, you okay with that?"

"Yep, Kia has to be comfortable, plus Nics going to let me drive." She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at Craig.

He just chuckled. "Okay."

We rented nine snowmobiles for the next few days. I got on and was going to let Ally sit in front of me.

She sat down and slid into me, I wrapped one arm around her waist and took the opportunity with my other hand to pinch her butt. She jumped and let out a scream, making everyone turn towards us.

"He pinched me!" She yelled, making me bust out laughing.

"I won't do it again, I promise. I'm sorry, common... sit." I patted the seat.

She growled, something tells me I'm going to regret that later.

After about an hour of riding, Craig got Ally's attention making her stop.

"We're going to turn around before Kia gets fussy." Craig informed us.

"Do you want us to come back with you?" Ally asked.

Craig smiled, "No, if we're lucky maybe Kia will stay sleeping and Char and I can have some alone time."

Ally and I busted out laughing, "Enough said, enjoy." Ally teased.

"At least it will happen in our bedroom and not a bathroom that we all use, you horn dogs." Charlotte teased.

"Wait, what?" Craig asked.

"Bye guys. Call us when you're done." Ally started the snowmobile again, taking off.

Going our separate ways we headed towards the others when Ally stopped again.

"What's going on?"

"Nic, look at that beautiful view." She got off the snowmobile and took off the helmet, looking at the site in front of us.