Chapter 4

><><><two weeks later><><><

            (Tris POV)

         I woke up in the middle of the night today which was surprising, because after yesterday Tobias and I were pretty exhausted, we walked nearly 30 miles around almost the entire old fence. It was kinda strange seeing the city after the war, and the people still inside stared at me through the tall inpenetrable fence. They didnt get out, they are stuck now, but I can't help them - as much as I crave to.

        I lie still next to Tobias, somehow my achy body stops me from sleeping. When I glance over to him, I feel this urge to be with him. Christina's talk must have changed me, I can now see the attractive curves of his stomach muscles, abs poking through his beige, thin nightshirt - the same as everyone here wheres. I feel ready now, like 6, but I don't know how to tell him. Checking the time, it's way too early, 3 am! Getting up I stoke the fire and step outside. I'm a little hungry, so I'll get some cake.

        When I return - 2 pieces of Dauntless cake in hand, Tobias is almost in tears.

        "Tris! I've been so worried! Where did you go at 1 am? I thought you'd got hurt. I couldn't bear it if you left, it would break my heart!" Aww bless him. It's times like this I know I love him so much.

        "Sorry babe, went to get some...   DAUNTLESS CAKE!!!" I shout with a grin, holding up the cake tin.

        He grins massively, bringing me into his warm safe arms. I place the cake on the table behind me and hug him back, his strong arms grip me tight and we fit together perfectly. I pull away slightly and softly press my lips against his, then harder and more urgent. Tugging at his shirt, I push him onto the bed and he gasps, shocked.

        "T-Tris? Are you sure you're ready for this-"

        "I think so... I know so." I reply with a flirtatious grin. My smile fades a little, noticing that what I just said sounded so weird, but I ignore myself and carry on.

        Pulling of his shirt, I leap into his arms in the bed. I pull the sheets over us and kiss him again, harder. He reaches his hands together round me, tugs at my nightshirt and, with my consent, pulls it off in one swift move. I feel my cheeks flush slightly, not used to being so close to him, whilst only in my underwear. Its then I realise, fuck! I have nothing on under my nightshirt, I'm naked infront of someone for like the first time (apart from my family when i was young obviously).

        He senses my nervousness and whispers, "It's okay, you're beautiful! Don't worry babe, it's my first time too, remember." He pulls my chin up into his hands, and I stare into his dark blue eyes. I see kindness, and kiss him sweetly on the lips.

        Next he kisses down my neck, making me gasp eagerly, and sends pleasure down my spine while he kisses a little further down. "Did Christina talk to you?" he says gently. I nod timidly, my short hair swaying slightly.

         "I'm so sorry Tris, I didn't mean for her to find out."

        "You know what Tobias? I think she probably helped with this next part..." I repond with a smirk, and the rest of the night is a blur...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

        -two days later-

        God Christina can be so right it's annoying. That night was amazing, but I can't seem to shift the pain in my mind that we can't stay here. We need to find whatever else is out here, if anything, and set up a proper place to live, a home wherever there is another city. Who knows if they will have factions or anything I'm used to. 

A/N hi guys thankyou for reading and i will update soon, promise x