03

JUST AS THE GROUP OF TEENS ROAMED AROUND THE FESTIVAL YOU WENT BACK TO SEE YOUR MOM IN THE HOSPITAL

JUST AS THE GROUP OF TEENS ROAMED AROUND THE FESTIVAL YOU WENT BACK TO SEE YOUR MOM IN THE HOSPITAL. You had collected the money needed to pay for her next douse of medicine.

The luminescent lights appearing above your head. A certain smell of cleaning alcohol lingering in the air.

As you walked down much known hallway of the hospital you started to get into your head.

Why does it have to be like this, why can't she be healthy and we live like a normal family.

This put a slight frown on your face. You knew deep down that could never happen, with your mom having her heart disease things could never go back to the way they were.

You could only hope for the best.

She is the reason why you were always performing and making money, and you didn't regret it for a second. She would give everything just to make you happy, now it was your turn to do the same.

As you walked into your moms hospital room you saw her laying on her bed, reading one of her many mystery books.

Your mom wasn't one to sleep during the day so it was suspected for her to be awake.

Her sickly skin was shining from the sun peaking in through the curtains, her skinny body resting at ease in a peaceful manner. Even when she was sick she still was beautiful.

She peaked up from her book to see you standing at her door with a smile on your face.

You made it apparent to always have a smile on your face when you first saw her. Just while she does the same.

"Hello my darling, how was the festival? Come her and tell me all about it." She patted the edge of her bed for your to sit on. You walked over to her and put your guitar onto the floor.

"It was really good! I sang one of your favorite songs mama and I think everyone really liked it." you said with a sparkle on your eye. Your mom knew how much you loved music.

Watching you talk about it made her so happy. It felt her heart was about to melt. "Is that so? I'm glad people have the same taste in music and singers as I do. Then again why wouldn't they?" She laughed as she said that.

"You do have great taste. There were so many people there, but there one one who caught my eye. You know I'm not one to talk about guys but there was one with a group of friends there..." you said.

It was true you never had time for a love life, it was usually the last thing on your mind but he intrigued you.

"Pease tell me what he looks like! It's about time you get a boyfriend~" your face started to get red out of embarrassment and thinking about the ash blond.

"Well I don't know much about him other than he had spiky ash blond hair and was with a group of four others." You remembered. "The girl really stood out. She had pink skin, she was really pretty!"

Your mom saw the look in your eye. Even if you didn't know it yet, and probably wouldn't for a while, she knew you had formed a small crush on the boy you had never meet before.

"Well I've never heard of such a boy. Maybe one day you'll see him again." she said closing her book she recently stopped reading.

"I'm not sure why he stood out, he just did. Who knows, I could just be overthinking this." you thought, getting off her bed and picking up your guitar.

"That's something you can think about later. Don't sweat the small stuff sweetie." Your mom always loved to say things like that on a daily basis. This was one of the many things you loved about her.

"Yeah, your right. I'm going to go and pay the hospital then go and take my guitar home. I'll be back in an hour with your favorite food." you told her walking to the door.

"They better get the order right this time. Don't pay a tip and they'll learn their lesson!" she said crossing her arms. You couldn't help but laugh at the way she would act like a teenager at times.

"You got that right. I'll be back, love you mama." Then walked out of the room excited to give the money.

"That girl...

I love her so damn much."

Yet another chapter

Yet another chapter. I'm curious do you guys play any instruments? We'll vote, comment and follow.
Love you