06

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT A WEEK SINCE YOU AND BAKUGOU MEET

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT A WEEK SINCE YOU AND BAKUGOU MEET. You really did enjoy texting him and things were going really well.

You told your mom you finally made a friend, she was ecstatic about it. She always pushed you to make friends but it was always hard, so hearing you made one on your own made her feel a sense of pride.

On Bakugou's side he also enjoyed talking to you, you weren't annoying like the other extras he would call his friends. Most of the time you talked about music and the days you had.

One day Bakugou was walking along the street coming back from the arcade when he saw a flyer...

Music contest
Sing/play your heart out
Prize reward:
103,749,000 yen

Bakugous eyes almost fell out of his head. He quickly took the flyer off the wall and texted you to meet him at the park you meet at a week ago.

Bakugou noticed you performed for money most of the time. He never wanted to push you to tell him something you weren't comfortable with, so he never did.

Once you got the text you quickly locked the front door to your house and ran to the park.

Once you got to the park there were groups of people all over most likely wanting to enjoy the summer day. You looked around until you finally saw him.

Sitting under a tree you saw a tuff of ash blond spiky hair. He was sitting under the shade not wanting to accidentally set off his quirk.

You walked over to him and he seemed to notice your presence. He stood up and took out the flyer while you started to talk "This better be good, you interrupted music practice. I was finally getting the hard part of the song."

He handed you the flyer and you read through it carefully "Sorry I wanted to help your annoying ass." he said with a shit eating smirk on his face.