04

THE BAKUSQUAD, ON THIS FINE SUMMER DAY, DECIDED THEY WOULD WANDER AROUND FOR A LITTLE WHILE

THE BAKUSQUAD, ON THIS FINE SUMMER DAY, DECIDED THEY WOULD WANDER AROUND FOR A LITTLE WHILE. All of them really did like having the break, knowing they'd get to start back up again soon was also a refreshing piece of information.

As they all entered the arcade which they weren't planning on going on, Mina was yet again busy looking on her phone.

The guys started to play a basketball game which Bakugou was winning.

Something on Mina's phone caught her eye and Kirishima seemed to notice. He walked over to her curious as to what she was looking at.

He glanced down at her phone and saw an add for a restaurant.

"What's so special about a restaurant? Does it serve some special type of food?" Kirishima obviously had not looked closely enough so Mina shoved her phone into his face.

"No, silly look! It's a music restaurant, they've got live performances there all the time. I think we should go tonight, what do you guys say?" she asked looking toward the others.

"That actually doesn't sound half bad. I think it'll be fun, another summer memory." They all agreed but earning a low grunt from Bakugou who was still focused on the game more than the conversation.

Kaminari walked over to his other friends and whispered "I bet he'd go if miss l/n~ was there." They all agreed on that as well.

...

Later that evening the restaurant started to fill up. A decent amount of people were there ready for the performance to begin.

You sat in the back room tuning your guitar getting ready for, yet again, another performance. You wanted to use a song you had written but your creative juices just were flowing as well as they normally do.

The owner of the restaurant wearing a black top and pants walked into the room and saw you "l/n I wanted to thank you again for playing tonight. It really means a lot!"

"It's nothing really. I'm just glad I have anther opportunity to play music for people." you said humbly.

He couldn't help but think of you as an innocent girl who wanted to make your dreams come true, but in reality that was the exact opposite.

"Well, we'll be ready for you in about 15 minutes. Just letting you know." he reminded watching as you stood up.

"Thanks, I'll be waiting for your call." you walked out humming the song you'd be singing that night.

On the other side of the restaurant sat a group of teenagers eager to see who was playing.

Mina had been talking about the festival "I really don't think I can ever see someone sing as beautifully as her! We'll just have to see what they bring to the table."

The others thought, because she knew about music, that they should bring Jirou to the restaurant as well. She's always open to new music but Kaminari convinced her by saying he'll pay for her dinner.

"I guess we'll just have to see..."

A man with a black top and pants walked onto the stage. It wasn't a fancy restaurant therefore they didn't need to worry about what they were wearing. "Welcome, our performer l/n y/n will now begin!" With that you walked into stage.

The teens couldn't believe their luck. Getting to see you play again was a miracle and a coincidence. Bakugou sat there in a state of shock, not believing he could see you again.

On the other end you walked into stage ready to sing your heart out as you always do.

You got your guitar ready putting it over your shoulder. Walked up to the mic and...

Holy shit! He's here, wow mama do you have future sense or something?

For a split second you and Bakugou locked eyes, you e/c meeting his vermillion. Yet the only thing on your mind right now was performing the best you could. "Hi guys, I'll be playing for you tonight. I hope you like the song."

{Slow Hands - Niall Horan}
~~
"We should take this back to my place"
That's what she said right to my face
'Cause I want you bad
Yeah, I want you, baby
I've been thinking 'bout it all day
And I hope you feel the same way, yeah
'Cause I want you bad
Yeah, I want you, baby

You played the guitar like the cords were imprinted into your head. People could only be mesmerized by you while you stood on stage attracting the ears of the audience.

Slow, slow hands
Like sweat dripping down our dirty laundry
No, no chance
That I'm leaving here without you on me
I, I know
Yeah, I already know that there ain't no stoppin'
Your plans and those
Slow hands (woo)
Slow hands
~~

Doing something your passionate about always made people feel good, and you were no exception.

As the song came to an end you could only smile, being so into the song you felt alone but was brought back to reality by the sound of the audiences applauds.

"Thank you again, I really hope you enjoyed the song." With that you walked off the stage with your guitar slung around you shoulder.

The applause died down but your mind along with Bakugou's never ceased to stop thinking.

Wow.

I think I'm gonna ask questions each chapter, not sure yet

I think I'm gonna ask questions each chapter, not sure yet. Which One Direction member do you like better, I like Niall obviously.
Love you