Bonus Chapter

THERE WAS NO SOUND COMING FROM THE APARTMENT

THERE WAS NO SOUND COMING FROM THE APARTMENT. Both you and your husband were very thankful your one year old daughter was still sleeping.

She'd been a complete handful for the past year... but then again how could you not love her. She was your only daughter after all.

While Bakugou the breakfast you packed a bag for the day ahead of you. Apparently you hadn't been out that much ever since giving birth, so Bakugou recommended you go and have fun with a few friends.

Maybe do some things you can't do with a daugter. Reluctantly you agreed. "Katsuki are you sure this is a good idea? I mean Katsu can be a handful..."

"Go have fun babe. I'm her fucking dad after all, how hard can if he to take care of my daughter?" He smirked at you.

You gave him a look that said 'really?' He put his hands up and kept on with the breakfast. "If anything goes wrong I'll let you know. Just have some fun idiot."

You took a deep sigh in and let it out. You nodded your head and gave him a kiss on the cheek before checking on your daughter.

She was sleeping peacefully in her crib and yellow pajamas. You smiled at her then carefully closed the door.

Walking back out you grabbed the things you needed and hugged your husband. "I love you. Please be carful with her..."

"I will be, and I love you too." With that he kissed your lips and you left the house for a girls day with Mina.

That left the 25 year old dad standing in the doorway of his apartment smiling contently. He couldn't ask for a better li-

Before he could even finish the thought crying was heard from a few doors down. He set his things down and walked down the hall to see his baby girl wailing in her crib. Her arms flailed about and her eyes were closed shut.