14

THE SONG FOR THE CONCERT WAS FINALLY CHOSEN

THE SONG FOR THE CONCERT WAS FINALLY CHOSEN. It didn't take much to figure out which song you played the best.

But today everything was off. The way you played guitar was sloppy and the singing was off pitch. This was all because something heavy was weighed on your mind.

You visited your mom last night and she wasn't doing her best. She looked more sickly than normal and she said she felt worse. Usually she would put on a brave face but it seemed it was hard for her this time.

As you played your final note you took a deep breath and removed the guitar from your shoulder. Bakugou looked at you confused to your actions.

He noticed you weren't doing well and didn't know why. He needed you back on your game so you could play well.

The concert was two weeks away and you both were so close to winning the money. You could almost taste it.

He set his drum sticks down and decided to address the topic. "What the fuck is wrong with you. Don't tell me your getting nervous because the music freak I know doesn't get nervous."

You sighed "Nothings wrong I just need a break."

You walked out of the room leaving Bakugou confused. You never acted this moody.

Is she on her period?

He shook the thought from his head and ran downstairs to see you. You were in the kitchen drinking water while staring out the window to the backyard.

A small one person swing set was implanted in the ground. You remembered how your mom used to push you and pretend like you could fly. Memories flooded you head from when you were little to now.

All with your mom. You broke.

"I feel so guilty doing this to her. I shouldn't be here practicing music I need to be at the hospital with her. She's sick for gods sake and I'm here having fun with you!" You yelled. Small tears spilled from your eyes.

Bakugou couldn't see you crying because you weren't facing him but he knew you were talking to him. He wasn't exactly quiet coming down. "You can't be having second fucking thought can you? We're doing this for YOUR MOM!" he yelled.

You wanted to face him but you couldn't. He'd already seen you like this once and you didn't want it to happen again.

"Yet I'm spending all my time with YOU! I-I should be by her side and helping her through this!" you yelled back.

"You are helping her through this! We're getting fucking money for the shitty things she needs! Don't get into your head and think your ass is in the wrong because your not! Don't be one of those fucking girls!" Bakugou was raging, he didn't want this to happen yet it seemed like it would no matter what.

You looked down to your water and whispered "One of those girls? You mean the girls who have feelings? I'm sorry I'm not a hero like you Bakugou and I'm sorry this happening to you. I'm sorry your mom is in the hospital sick while your fending for yourself!"

"Don't be like that. I did-" he was cut off by your breaking voice.

"YOU DIDNT WHAT? Didn't mean to go off on me?! I'm opening up to you and your yelling your ass off like a toddler throwing a tantrum!" You turned around to Bakugou.

Your face was red and hair was messy. Your once lovely eyes looked dull and wet. This wasn't you.

He wanted to take back every rude word that was said. He hated when he went off like this at times. He couldn't control it.

Some people would say anger issues but it wasn't that. Like you had your music to cope he had yelling and fighting.

At this moment all he could do was yell because throwing a punch at the girl he like would result in much worse things. He was too far in the apologize for his actions.

His pride was too big for him to simply say 'I'm sorry' or 'let's talk about this'. With you that's all he wanted. But that's not what he could get.

"I'm not the one acting like a toddler here because I'm not the one fucking crying!" he yelled back.

You were taken aback by his words. "Well I'm sorry I actually have emotions and I'm not some angry freak."

At this point you both felt hurt by each other. Bakugou couldn't handle it anymore. He walked out from the kitchen and put on his shoes. "I'm fucking leaving if your gonna act this way!"

You stood behind him with your arms crossed "Fine! I'm sorry I dragged you into my dumb problems anyway! Just leave if you want out becaue at this point I don't care!"

The feeling in your chest was new. It really hurt.

"GOOD THING I FUCKING REGRET IT ANWAY!" With what he said the door was slammed shut.

You dropped to the floor with your hands on your heart and sobbed. The one person you trusted the most left you by yourself back to the problems that ate you alive.

While you were crying Bakugou walked his rout home. He contemplated what he did and instantly regretted it.

You were hurt and he made it worse because that's what he did best. This time he wasn't going to sulk over his problems but do something about it.

The ash blond decided he was going to the hospital tomorrow to talk to your mom and figure out a way to apologize.

Seeing your cry was hard enough for him. He needed to see you happy. He needed to see that look in your eye when you played music with him.

Tomorrow things would be set back to normal.

I'm sorry if this was sucky i don't think I'm very good at writing fights

I'm sorry if this was sucky i don't think I'm very good at writing fights. It fit the sorry like but the other fanfics I have planned don't have fights in them.
Love you