07

THE NEXT DAY YOU AND BAKUGOU DECIDED TO MEET AT A CAFE

THE NEXT DAY YOU AND BAKUGOU DECIDED TO MEET AT A CAFE. There was a small one near your house you decided on.

You always used to take your mother there before she had to stay in the hospital. It was small, only a few workers would be there a day. It had neutral colors around the walls with white lined decorations.

Needles to say it was cute. The perfect place to write a song when you wanted peace and quite. A perfect place to go to when you wanted to get away from the world.

Sometimes the workers there would even let you perform.

You ordered for the both of you as you sat down in a little booth by the window. It was accompanied by little plants and succulents on the side.

You were sitting there for about five minutes until your ash blond friend came in. He wore a black tank top with black shorts.

What's up with this guy and wearing black during the summer, isn't he hot?

The male noticed you right away and came to sit down across form you at the booth you were at. "So let's figure this shit out because I've got other stuff to do music freak." he said annoyed.

"Oh I'm sure you do, I bet you have loads of friends waiting for your arrival back." you said in a sarcastic tone. Bakugou got annoyed with what you said, but he had to admit he liked your spunk.

"OF COURSE I DO, IM SUPER FUCKING POPULAR!" he yelled.

You quickly covered his mouth just like he did to you yesterday "We are in public, you must be quiet!" With that you couldn't help but mock what he did to you the day before.

Bakugou scoffed.

You don't meet many girls like you, he could only admire you for standing up to him. Of course he would never said that out loud.

He peeled your hand off his mouth and said "Fine, let fucking start then. What were you thinking for the concert?"

"Well usually my style is simple songs, stuff that is uplifting. The thing is your here with playing your drums I need to rethink the genre we'll be singing." you stated in a matter-of-factly tone.