17

ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE INCIDENT HAPPENED

ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE INCIDENT HAPPENED. You've tried your best not to cry since then but it never worked.

Bakugou was with you all the time to make sure you were doing all right. He's never shown more affection to anyone in his life. It did make you feel special but it was the time for that.

Tomorrow is your moms funeral.

You didn't want to be alone so you asked Bakugou if he could come over to your house. He agreed.

You sat in the living room watching the TV until the sound of the door opening tore your attention from it.

The ash blond teen came in with a grocery bag because he knew you weren't eating. He wanted to take care of you just like he promised your mom.

He set the bag down in the kitchen and sat next to you on the couch. No words were said because you didn't know what to say.

Bakugou looked around the room until he spotted a book on the shelf. He got up from the couch to walk over and see what it was.

He picked it up only to see...

y/n's book!

It was written in sloppy hand writing so he assumed you made it when you were young. He brought it back over to you and sat down.

"What the hell is this?"

You took the book from his hands. Looking at what it was you smiled slightly. "It's a book of pictures from when I was little." You open the book and the first on you saw was your mom holding you in the hospital.

A tear slid down your face and Bakugou wiped it away for you. "You don't have to show me if you don't want to."

You shook your head "No I do want to. It might make me feel better."

You turned the page and a picture from when you were 1 showed up. There was cake all over you and your moms face from your 1st birthday party. You laughed at the image.