10

YOU SAT ON BAKUGOU'S BED WATCHING AS HE GOT A FEW SHEETS OF PAPERS FROM HIS DESK

YOU SAT ON BAKUGOU'S BED WATCHING AS HE GOT A FEW SHEETS OF PAPERS FROM HIS DESK. You inspected his room he you waited, and it was surprisingly cleaner than you thought it would be.

Mostly decorated with black and red, a few All Might posters here and there along with a TV and a bunch of video games.

Rustling was heard from the other side of the room and the owner started to walk towards you. He brought the sheets over, hesitant as he hanged you the music and sat in his bed.

"I only could write the fucking lyrics and they're all weird. I don't know how to play shitty guitar or anything other than drums. I just had a fucking idea and didn't know how to get it out of my fucking head."

You looked through the music carefully analyzing each lyric Bakugou had wrote. Writing music was a difficult task, but you could write. Especially when you creative juices were flowing.

You started to think with Bakugou's help you could write a really good price together. "Y'know Katsuki... this is really good! Of course it needs a little fixing up but nothing we can't work on together. I've got nothing to do tomorrow so let's get started now!" and with that you took the lead on the project.

You carefully places your guitar on your lap readying yourself to start on the notes. But first having to clean up the lyrics.

You didn't understand how your grumpy best friend had gotten these ideas but it was greatly used towards your benefit. The lyrics he did write were beautiful, and you did not place him as someone who could even think heartfelt stuff let alone songs.

As the two of you were talking about the lyrics Bakugou was watching you as your worked. His musically inclined friend was yet again in the zone and doing her job, something he admired about you.

Bakugou never thought of people as an equal, they were all simply 'extras' but you were different. Someone he could see on the same level as himself.

He could definitely see himself in you. The way you could talk hours about what you did, the drive you had to keep moving forward were all things he could do. He wanted to do those things along side you.