13

IT WAS WAY TOO HOT TODAY

IT WAS WAY TOO HOT TODAY. The sun was beating down more today than usual. Practice was canceled along with any other plans you had today. It was too hot to do anything.

On the floor of your living room sat you next to the explosion boy himself who would most likely set off at any minute. The TV was playing while you ate a popsicle to cool yourself down.

Bakugou was just sucking on ice because he didn't want the flavored aspect of it. Silence spoke many words you couldn't because you were too lazy.

Soon Bakugou's phone rang. He annoyingly pick it up to answer only to scoff at the screen. Curious who it was you crawled over to place yourself next to his ear from the other side of the phone.

"The hell do you want shitty hair, I'm busy." he spoke. The other side was muffled so you couldn't hear exactly what 'shitty hair' was saying. You could only make out the word 'fun'.

"No. Not in a million fucking years. In your fucking dreams!" You pulled your ear away from Bakugou and held it.

Why does he yell so much?!

"What did he say?" you asked.

"He wanted us to go to some fucking festival with them." He held his phone away from his ear to speak to you. Obviously annoyed with his friend.

"Let's go! We have nothing else to do, maybe it'll be fun to get out!" It sounded like fun going meet Bakugou's friends. It was kind of like when he meet your mom.

A blank look stated on his face as if he was contemplating whether he should agree or not.

In the end he did and within the next hour the both of you were walking down the hot streets of Japan in the middle of summer.

Everyone you passed was either wearing shorts or a skirt matched with a tank top. You couldn't argue because you wore the same. Bakugou also wore a red tank top with a pair of shorts.

The festivals came into view that wasn't too far from your house. A group was standing on the outside looking like they were waiting for someone.

When they saw you the redhead guy waved. You looked behind you to see if someone was there only to realize they were waving at you.