The plan

QUICK A/N

Hey guys this chapter will solely be about Sasuke and the plans I'm aiming for him to have in the future.

This chapter will basically be a mini layout of everything that will happen in the important arcs.

If you don't wanna read go to the next chap, it will be out right after this one.

If you do, this chapter is a great opportunity to let me know who you want to live and who you want to die.

Ok continue!

______________________________________

Sasuke was sitting in his apartment, a small picture frame of Hinata and him was on his desk, it was new as the two had celebrated Hinata's birthday a few days ago. So now Hinata was finally 7.

Sasuke however was staring at the sheet of paper in front of him, he needed to get the planning stage out of the way.

Thinking back on it, he began to roll through his past.

After, the Massacre, nothing else happened until they graduated... right?... yeah that is about right.

Then it was the bell test, but since he knows how to pass that now, that won't be an issue.

Next was.... the bridge Builder mission, where they met those two brothers.... and Zabuza and Haku??? He believed was their names. He only remembered since Naruto ranted to him about everything he missed out on.

After that was the Chunin Exams, and the second stage is where the real problem lies.

Now Sasuke wants nothing to do with that Snake bastard unless it's killing him... but Sasuke often wonders if he is more of a cockroach than a snake as he just keeps coming back.

Not the point, the point is that now that Sasuke has some grasp on seals he can understand the guys thought process, just a little bit better... about an inch better, but better than nothing.

He would have to ask Iruka about emergency summons later, not the animals, but summoning reinforcements.

After the Chunin exam was the..... ah, the fight with Gaara, this was where lord third died if he was correct.... should he save him???

I mean he did allow the Uchiha to die by his old teammate, and allowed Orochimaru to escape after being caught doing experiments red-handed, oh yeah the snake bragged about that to him.....

Yeah, maybe it's not a bad thing if the old coot dies, his time had come was all, death by the student you released, Sasuke saw this as a fitting end.

Besides, he needs Naruto to go get Tsunade, as during that trip is the only time for 3 years that Sasuke will be able to talk to Itachi.

It will be his only shot to convince Itachi that Sasuke knows the truth.

Sasuke realised something, before when he left the Village he had his team, Suigetstu, Karin and Jugo.

He plans to have them.... but he can't tell them anything, he's afraid that telling someone who makes it to past the war might create a time paradox or something stupid along those lines.

...

What to do... he needs someone who knows the truth to help him out, or he'll eventually get overwhelmed... but who??

No one in Konoha, there is too many Variables and Konoha is being attacked every other day, there is also the fact that Danzo and his spies are freaking everywhere...