OVA: Things are Changing!?

So I have decided. All OVA's will be little snippets of what is happening to the future as Sasuke changes the past.

Unless of course I say otherwise.

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Sakura and Naruto were jumping all over Konoha, they even asked the gate Guards if he had left.

But no one had seen Sasuke since yesterday.

Naruto looked at Sakura.

"Sakura, I think you may have been the last one to see him, did anything feel off about Sasuke the last time you saw him?" Naruto asked.

Sakura shook her head.

"No, He, Sarada and I were eating dinner, I had made Miso soup for dinner but he wasn't eating it so I put it away." Sakura said.

"Eh? Miso soup? Sasuke Hates Miso soup, it makes him feel sick!" Naruto said.

Sakura blinked, she never knew that, why didn't he ever say anything...

"Wait... how do you know that?" She asked.

"Eh! What do you mean, how could I not know, I've been best friends with Sasuke since we were kids. You know, it was me, him and Hinata first, then Gaara joined, then Haku and so on, you know this" Naruto said.

Sakura was really confused.

"Naruto... Haku died... what are you talking about?" She asked.

Naruto just looked at her like she was crazy.

"Huh! No, Haku is fine. I think maybe you should go see Granny Tsunade, believe it" Naruto replied.

Sakura just rubbed her head, she didn't have time for this.

"Not now Naruto, we need to find Sasuke first." Sakura said.

With a nod the two jumped and continued.

Sakura then spotted, someone, who looked like Sasuke, but it was from the back... then again there aren't many who look like Sasuke.

She walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Sasuke?" She asked.

The man turned around.

"Sakura right? Sorry, wrong brother" Itachi said.

Sakura had jumped back, holding her heart almost as if she had been shot.

Itachi was dead, how the hell did he get here!?

Naruto landed next to her.

"Oh hey Itachi, have you seen Sasuke?" Naruto asked, he was so cheerful.

Sakura was looking at Naruto, what the hell? Why was he so calm. Their kids just dissapeared and hes acting like they're just looking for Sasuke to ask if he wanted some Ramen!

"Nope, sorry Naruto. Try asking Haku, he's probably with Ayame as usual" Itachi said.

"Right, thanks man!" Naruto said before heading off to Ichiraku's.

"Naruto, our kids just dissapeared, a little sense of urgency please!" Sakura shouted.

Naruto stopped running and looked at Sakura completely confused..

"Sakura.... what are you talking about? My kids are fine, why did something happen?" Naruto asked his head tilted to the side.

Sakura was about ready to burst.