Team 7

Sasuke was Carving a seal onto his sword, he had drawn it out first, but now he was carving it.

Hinata sat next to him, eyes glued to the table.

Naruto was sitting on Hinata's right, you see unlike the first time they graduated, Sasuke doesn't have Fangirls fighting for a seat next to him, because it was taken by Hinata who sat next to him, and no one dared harm Hinata.

So this time Sasuke didn't lose his first kiss to an Idiot.

That doesn't mean that the memory isn't forever burned into his mind.

Iruka came in and started introducing the teams but Sasuke couldn't care less, he just sat there silently begging that Sakura wasn't on his team.

"Alright Team7!"

'Please no Sakura'

"Naruto Uzumaki!"

'Please, please please'

"Sasuke Uchiha"

'Come on, be on my side for once'

"And Hinata Hyuga"

Sasuke sat silently, before a small grin made it onto his face, on the outside he seemed pleased, on the inside Sasuke felt like he could throw a party.

This time he wouldn't have to deal with Sakura and he couldn't be happier.

This was beyond perfect.

When it was time for lunch Hinata found Sasuke on the roof staring at the clouds. His scarf now actually fitted him better than before, so it wasn't wrapped around his neck a million times.

She blushed slightly but handed Sasuke a bento box.

Sasuke looked at the box and smiled slightly, he then handed Hinata a paper bag.

Sasuke had Tomato Soup, and Hinata had a Cinnamon roll.

They both ate their lunch happily, and this time Sasuke wasn't jumped by Naruto, as Naruto came and asked if he could do the prank on Sakura.

"Damm Teme!" Naruto shouted.

"Hn" Sasuke said still eating.

"N-Naruto, you still like Sakura?" Hinata asked.

"No, but that's why I wanna pretend to be Sasuke before showing her it's me!" Naruto shouted.

He transformed into Sasuke and hopped back off the edge to chase after Sakura.

"Don't you care that he could m-make Sakura think that you like her?" Hinata asked.

"No, because I hate her...... On second thought I'm gonna go before he does do that, bye" Sasuke replied.

He jumped off.

When he found Sakura she was trying to seduce him just like the first time, and just like the first time he wasn't interested. There was also the fact that this time she wasn't on his team.

"Where is Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

Sakura's face shifted from, lust to disgust as she thought about Naruto.

"Oh look there you go changing the subject again" She started.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed as he remembered this part.

"You know why he's so annoying, cus he wasn't raised right. He doesn't have a mother or father. No one to teach him right from wrong." She said looking proud of her conclusion.

Sasuke continued to ignore her and walked forward, though he was gritting his teeth together in anger.

"Think about it, he just does whatever comes to his head. If I did things like Naruto, forget it. My parents would get mad and I would get in trouble so of course, I don't do it" she continued.