Meeting Sensei early in Suna

Sasuke was in a bit of a predicament, he had his head stuck in a tree, and it was slowly getting harder to breathe.

He would be so pissed if he died to a tree.

Pop!

Something pulled him and just like that he was sitting in the team 7 training field looking dazed as ever.

"I'm... alive?.... " he whispered to himself.

"Well did you want to be?" A voice asked.

Sasuke blinked.

"Thank kami... I did not want to see my family and tell them I died to a tree" Sasuke said, still not noticing the man behind him.

"Yes that would be embarrassing," the man said.

Sasuke finally turned around and saw... Kakashi in all his glory.

"Kakashi?" Sasuke asked before realising his mistake, oh he was so fucked.

Just like he thought Kakashi narrowed his only visible eye in suspicion.

"How do you know me? We've never met before" Kakashi asked, his book was away, which subtly meant that all his attention was on Sasuke...

Shit... quick he needed to think of a plausible lie, it was so hard to lie to Kakashi.

"Oh, I saw you in the Bingo book that I took from the guards at the gate. I wanted to see what information it had on, him" Sasuke said, he was silently patting himself on the back as part of that was true, he does have a bingo book and he was using it to get more info on Itachi.... just that was it.

"Oh?.. " Kakashi trailed off.

Sasuke was sweating, this guy was such a pain in the ass to lie to...

"Ok!" He said giving Sasuke a closed eye smile, and Sasuke released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Soo... Kakashi of the Sharingan??? " Sasuke asked, he was curious about the name, it wasn't that it was recent in fact he's had that name before he was born... but why? At the time Uchiha's were everywhere... so why was he called Kakashi of the Sharingan.

"Ah, yes I have a Sharingan" Kakahsi stated.

"Hn, I got that, I was asking why the name, weren't Uchiha's still around when you got it?" Sasuke asked.

Kakashi looked up to the sky before sighing.

"Tch, if you don't want to tell me, say so, don't waste my time, I have Jutsu's that needs perfecting" Sasuke grumbled.

He hated stalling unless it was going to save a life, in this case, it was not, it was wasting time, time that he doesn't have.

Too much stuff happens too quickly and his childhood is the only time he has to truly relax and get most issues sorted before they become much worse.... like Gaara.... Sasuke may be able to do something about him...

"Hey Kakashi?" Sasuke asked.

Kakashi looked at him.

"Do you think you or someone you know could take me to Suna?" He asked.

"Why do you want to go Suna?" Kakashi asked.

Great now he had to come up with another lie.

"Naruto, Hinata, Neji and I have a bet going on. Naruto believes Ichiraku's is the best Ramen, but he hasn't tried any other from other Villages. Hinata gets to travel with her father and she likes the Ramen in the land of tea, so I want to go Suna" he said, before sighing. He hates explaining himself.