OVA: Wait what!?

I wasn't going to do this but then thought that it would actually make more sense for later if I did so yeah.

Also I haven't updated in a while so yh....

______________________________________

Sasuke was sitting in a park, he had a Tomato in hand and was eating with a very content look on his face.

He and Haku were going to leave the Village soon, it was the perfect time. When the village's defence was low due to the casualties from the attack.

But that would wait for a while.

Sasuke's smile only grew slightly when he saw Hinata approach him and sit next to him on the bench.

They just sat in silence and enjoyed the peace until Sasuke heard Hinata's stomach grumble.

Hinata blushed in embarrassment.

"Heh, I assume your hungry?" Sasuke chuckled.

Hinata gave a shy nod.

"Hmm, well I had rice balls earlier, hmm maybe I'll have some Ramen, come on let's go." Sasuke stated.

The pair walked off, both enjoying the silence of the walk, but the feeling of another presence there.

Suddenly a kid with longish, black hair bumped Into Sasuke.

Sasuke looked down, the kid looked a lot like Itachi, only no stress Marks. He was holding a baby in his hand that looked a bit like... well himself now that he had thought about it.

Almost a second later a girl that was much older than the two boys came running and the girl reminded Sasuke of his mother.

"Roku! What have I told you! You can't run off like that, not here and especially not while you're holding Daiki!" The girl scolded.

She then took the kid from Roku's arms.

The girl then looked up from the boy and froze when she had eye contact with Sasuke.

"Baba!" Daiki yelled while stretching his arms out to Hinata.

"Hn, Daiki that's not our mother" Roku said, his hands in his pockets.

"Ba! Ba!" Daiki yelled much more firmly, he then pushed himself out of the girls arms, but before he could hit the ground Hinata caught him.

"Ahh... umm.. y-you shouldn't d-do that l-l-little one, y-you could r-really hurt y-yourself" Hinata stated to Daiki, she had a calming smile on her face and Daiki only hugged her tighter.

"Hn, who the hell are you three, I've never seen you around Konoha before" Sasuke grumbled.

"Umm.. were travelers and we decided to stay in Konoha for a while, our parents are back at our hotel right now." The girl said, but Sasuke heard the hesitation.

"Hn" Sasuke grunted.

"Hn, the hell is it to you anyway" Roku said.

The older girl went to grab back Daiki but he wasn't letting go, infact Daiki began to cry.

"Mo! Baba n Boobo!" Daiki yelled.

"Hn, don't be ridiculous, Mum and Dad are at home, just because they look similar doesn't mean they are" Roku said yanking Daiki off of Hinata.

Immediately Daiki burst into tears, and before Hinata even had the chance to try and calm him down Daiki proceeded to form a huge amount of lighting surround him, which Made Roku put him down immediately.

"Woah!" Everyone shouted, neither Roku nor the older sister was able to get close.

"Tsk, how do you usually calm him!" Sasuke shouted the lighting was actually pretty powerful.

"Ugh, we don't mum and dad do!" The sister yelled.

Hinata's heart felt like it was breaking watching the baby wail on the ground, the young boy reminded her so much of someone.

Sterling her nerves, Hinata prepared for the pain as she picked up Daiki, she did her best to ignore the sting of the lighting as she hugged the boy and slowly the thunder died down to nothingness.

The baby, now exhausted passed out and was handed back to his siblings, whole Sasuke fretted over Hinata's slight burns.

"Thank you Hinata" the older girl said.

"I.. I n-never said my-my name" Hinata said.

Sasuke then glared at the three.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"My name is Mikoto, and it was a pleasure to see you" She said, she grabbed Roku's hand and with Daiki in the other she ran passed the two and towards a different man.

The man had a long black cloak covering his body, his black hair covering his left eye, and his left hand that he had pulled out to hold Daiki was covered in Bandages.

The man then looked at Sasuke, which was the moment Sasuke got a good look at the symbols on the backs of the kids.

The Uchiha Fan, with the Hyuga's Yin and Yang in it....

Wait what!

Sasuke looked at the male again and smirked when his memories finally hit him.

He had just seen his future, and if the Symbols had anything to say about it... Sasuke would agree that he was on the right track.

When he came out of his trance the family was gone.

Sasuke grabbed Hinata and decided to take her to the hospital, he was in a good mood now that he knew what was going to happen, at least he knew that everything he was doing would be worth it in the end.

Heh, Mikoto, Roku and Daiki Uchiha, Sasuke had wondered how many other kids he had.

Well, patience was key.

______________________________________

(Edited)