Snow

It was snowing and Sasuke was out before the sun training.

He's been in the past for 4 months now, and he's gotten used to it.

The students and Iruka still don't understand Sasuke's sudden attachment to Hinata, but they've accepted it...

Well, not his Fangirls but what could they do? Sasuke made it very clear that he would destroy anyone who dares harm Hinata.

The cold winter air blew past him making him shiver slightly, but he was too stubborn to go inside.

The crunch of the freshly fallen snow was somewhat calming, as yet another Kunai hit the bullseye.

But after practising his vast Fire Jutsu's most of the snow around him had melted, revealing the green grass below.

Sasuke sat in the snow heaving, he was already tired, but he won't stop, he was going to run 2 laps around Konoha next, he was dreading it in his child body, but it needed to be done.

After running the first lap and jogging the second when Sasuke got back to the field he was In he fell flat on his face.

He was too tired to move.

The sun was just peeking above the Horizon when Hinata was making her way to the academy.

She passed by the training fields when she saw a black blob in a pile of white.

She walked over to the body and rolled it over to reveal an awake, battered Sasuke, who was wearing nothing but a T-shirt, trousers and his Sandles, all of which were stuck to his sweat.

"Sasuke a-are you a-alright?" Hinata asked.

Sasuke's eyes shined at those words as he gave Hinata a small barely noticeable smile and nodded his head.

He stood up and walked with Hinata the rest of the way to the academy, they didn't speak, but they didn't need to it was a comfortable silence, something he never had with his Sakura and Sarada.

"S-Sasuke, What's y-your favourite c-colour?" Hinata asked.

He looked at her and raised his eyebrow, but answered anyway.

"Purple, light purple. What about you?" He replied, Sasuke actually loved Purple it was such a calming colour for him.

Did anyone ever know this? No of course not, why would they ever care about what his favourite colour was, he Knew Sakura's it was pink, Sakura pink to be exact, shocking I know. Sarada loved red, did they know his? Nope, they thought it was black.

"Uhh, I l-like purple too" She muttered, Hinata could talk around Sasuke more, but that doesn't mean that she stopped stuttering.

He's also noticed that Hinata no longer blushes at Naruto, she cares for him, but never blushes.

A few more days pass and Sasuke could be found training once more, the academy had a week off so he trained till he couldn't move.

When he got back to his apartment he found piles of presents, addressed to him.

Sasuke looked at them in shock,
He was thinking that there was probably an explosive in one of them.

Looking around Sasuke finally caught the date on his calendar.

24th December

Oh, Tomorrow was Christmas.

Bolting back out the door, Sasuke ran around looking for something, he searched for hours, jumping from roof to roof, clothes shop to clothes shop, and he finally found it.