Spar

Spring was reaching and so the season of spars had come.

Sasuke hated Spars, they made him reveal his arsenal, although he had kept his Sharingan quiet from his teacher, Hinata knew about it.

Not that she would tell anyone. He just didn't want Danzo catching wind of his abilities.

But he still didn't like spars, he was trying to focus on a seal, it was a basic storage seal, and he understood how to make it, it was like a puzzle, and Sasuke liked puzzles, but that didn't mean that his untrained 7-year-old body would make drawing the seal any easier.

So here Sasuke was sitting in the sparing circle trying to finish his seal.

"Sasuke can you put that down?" Iruka said looking at the boy on the ground.

"Hnn...." he trailed off looking at the seal, he was trying to see what he did wrong.

Finally, Naruto was chosen to fight Sasuke but the said boy was not paying attention.

"TEME, DON'T IGNORE ME!!!" Naruto shouted sprinting to the boy who was writing out his seal.

Naruto went to swing but Sasuke ducked without looking.

"No, this line is wrong" he muttered to himself.

Naruto went to low kick Sasuke who jumped over it. Immediately he kicked up to hit Sasuke who was writing in the air.

Sasuke kicked his legs to use Naruto's to allow himself to backflip and land away from the hyper boy.

Sasuke then pushed his Chakra into the seal, at first he thought it worked, as the brush he was using got sucked in.

"Yes!" He said leaning to the left to dodge a stray Kunai.

"Dammit Focus on me Teme, believe it!!" Naruto shouted.

But then he felt the seal slowly increase in heat and his face slowly moved from pride to worry.

"Oh no..." Sasuke muttered, he looked left and right before the seal got too hot and he threw it in a direction that just happened to be where Naruto was standing.

BOOM!

The seal exploded sending Naruto flying back and out of the ring.

"Hnnn..." Sasuke said cringing at the burnt boy who becomes his best friend.

"S...Sasuke wins.. uh..." Iruka was very confused and he wasn't the only one.

Everyone was confused about what just happened, everyone expected Sasuke to win, but not on accident, that was unexpected.

Sasuke walked over to Naruto and held out his hand.

Naruto looked at it in shock before taking it and got up, he gave Sasuke a huge smile that only got him a grunt in response.

This was it... the perfect opportunity to befriend Naruto without the council getting onto his case. He just had to be smart.

"Hn, you're physically strong, but slow and irrational, if you want you can join me and Hinata when we train," Sasuke stated silently praying the blond boy would say yes.

Naruto's mouth fell wide open... did Sasuke just offer him training... nicely?

"Tch, you don't have to" he grunted getting annoyed at waiting.

"Eh!? Oh! Hehehe!!! Sure thing!! And I'll kick your ass while I'm there Teme, Believe it!" Naruto yelled, he was excited at the fact that he had finally got someone who ask for his company.