Early development

Ok, so Sasuke had met child Neji...

And boy, was he pissed, he was so infuriating.

Sasuke was currently in the training grounds practising his seal once more.. which he found out earlier that day, had already been made by both the Second and Fourth Hokage... which made him feel like an absolute idiot.

So now with some basic knowledge, thanks to books (that he stole from the Jonin section of the library) about the Flying Raijin the Jutsu was progressing much quicker.

It will still be a while since the Jutsu itself wasn't there (it being an S Rank jutsu and all) but the basic information the book held did enough.

Anyway, it wasn't long, after teleporting himself into yet another tree, having his arm now stuck in the thing, did Hinata approach him in pure tears.

Seeing the girl in tears, Sasuke dropped everything he was doing and planned on doing to make sure she was ok... even after the Festival he was still so whipped.

"Hinata? You ok? Who made you cry? Who needs to die?" He asked, he needed to make sure that whoever did this would pay dearly.

"*sniff* I-I-it's N-Neji... he-he.. he hates me, a-and I... I don't k-know why. *Sniff* he-he attacked m-me... Why? *sob* why d-does he hate me?" Hinata asked pure tears.

Sasuke, who was now released from the tree hugged her tight as she drenched his shirt.

Neji... oh how that boy will suffer. He knows Naruto is supposed to do it, but screw that, he wasn't waiting 6 years for him to gain some sense.

"Take me to him" Sasuke stated, his voice left no room for defiance.

"B-b-but.."

"Hinata... I won't let anyone hurt you. You don't know why he's upset, but he's hurting you... a-and it's hurting me" Sasuke stated, whispering the last part.

"So take me to him" Sasuke stated.

Hinata sniffed before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the Hyuga compound... this was going to end horribly, most likely with someone in Hospital.

But Sasuke didn't care... 6 years Hinata would have had to suffer before this was fixed... even though she is stronger than before, she's too kind. She would never knock some sense into him.

But Sasuke isn't Hinata and will be more than happy to put this pompous prick into the hospital for harming Hinata.

Coming upon the main house compound Sasuke strode in like he owned the joint, with Hinata shaking behind him.

Hiashi Hyuga almost immediately appeared when he felt the Uchiha's presence in his compound.

"Yes?" The man asked.

"Where is Neji Hyuga, I have a bone to pick with him... and it will most likely be his" Sasuke stated.

Hiashi raised an eyebrow at that, Neji? That boy was a prodigy in the making... and the Uchiha had qualms with him? How?

Hiashi saw Hinata behind the Uchiha and sighed.

"Denied, leave, Hinata you will stay" Hiashi stated.

"Denied, take me to Neji, and Hinata isn't going anywhere" Sasuke stated, grabbing Hinata and pulling her behind him.

Sasuke sighed, he knew what he had to do, curse the Hyuga pride.... oh like he could talk.

"I Sasuke Uchiha Challenge Neji Hyuga to a Spar!" Sasuke announced loud and clear.

He challenged Neji... this was something that was mainly kept between clans, but to challenge a member of another clan was to challenge the clan itself.