OVA: Meeting the Uchiha's

Sakura and Naruto had arrived at the Uchiha gates, there was a big wall surrounding the massive house, it was completely extra, but also Sasuke's way of saying he loves them.

Naruto remembered when Hinata first saw it and scolded Sasuke for using his term of Simple over hers.

"Oi, you sure about this Sakura?" Naruto whispered.

"For the last time yes. I need to speak with Sasuke..." Sakura said.

Naruto stared at Sakura for a bit before shrugging his shoulders, it was her funeral.

Naruto raised his hands and loudly banged on the Gate.

"OOOH do you think it's Auntie Hanabi!" A high pitched voice shouted.

"No way! She visited last week! It's gotta be Uncle Itachi!" A slightly deeper voice yelled.

"Bla boo!" A baby's noise came through.

"Eh!? The hell do you mean it's Naruto! Didn't Dad ban him from the compound after what he did with blaze!?" The slightly deep voice said.

Naruto blushed at that and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Or you guys could move and let mum answer the gate" a much deeper but still feminine voice stated.

Not too long after that the gate opened up to reveal Hinata, there were three babies on her two in her arms and the other on her back.

Two boys looked like Sasuke, while one looked like Itachi, all three had coal eyes so it was hard to tell them apart.

"BEE BA!" The one on her back shouted.

"What! No way Blaze was right!" The voice said. Poking his head out from behined Hinata the boy looked a lot like young Shisui.

Naruto slightly waved his hand.

"Ooooohhhh.... I'm telling Daaaaad!" The boy yelled before sprinting off, you could hear him chanting Dad in the background.

"Hiro don't be such a snitch!" The girls voice stepped in, opening the gate wider, Sakura saw what looked to be an older Himawari.

"Oh hey Uncle, hey Sakura" she said.

"Hey Himawari, have you guys seen Sasuke around?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, he's inside why?" Hinata responded.

Sakura suddenly felt very nervous.

"Umm.. I need to speak with him, it's really important" Sakura said.

Hinata looked at Sakura before giving a slight nod and looking at Naruto.

"And you?" She asked.

"Ahh, I was gonna ask if the twins wanted a playdate with Narumi, and Shika asked if Temiko could join and I said yes... so..." he trailed off.

"Hmm, well Sasuke is in protective mode for some reason, but I see no harm in asking, come in" Hinata said.

The two walked in and Sakura was blown away by the garden.

It was huge, on one half it was filled with training dummies and a lake, the other half had all types of flowers.

Looking over she saw Two girls sparing, one was Himawari and the other looked a bit older than her and had much longer hair.

"Mikoto, Himawari come inside! We have guests!" Hinata announced the two girls paused mid fight and smiled at the two.

"Haha! Uncle Dobe! It's been a while! Still afraid of Dad I see" Mikoto said a very familiar smirk on her face.