CHAPTER 3 : Rain

Aoi's Dream

"Mom! Dad!"

"Aoi!"

Before she could grab her both parents hand, she fell into some kind of a hole. That made her apart from them, Aoi was in state of shocked again. She remembered the sound, those horrible demons when they killed her parents.

Aoi cannot steadied her breath carefully, as anxiety came all over towards her.

She suddenly being drown as she cannot breaths, she felt herself was pulled down as if she was not allowed to get out.

End of the dream

"Aoi! Aoi!"

The black haired girl woke up with heavy breaths as tears fall from both of her eyes, she was in bad state again, Kanao was the one who awoken her and had a worried face on. "Is that dream again? You've been having a bad dream nowadays."

"Thank you, Kanao-san." Replied Aoi as she drinks a glass of water.

"You don't want to tell me about it?"

"No thanks, it's just a silly dream anyway." Aoi shrug it off towards Kanao and grab her blanket. "Sorry to awake you, I'll be going back to sleep."

"Okay." Replied Kanao, she knows Aoi very well that the girl was lying. It was not an ordinary dream, it was like haunting Aoi, she was being like that since three months ago, and sometimes Kanao would awake in the middle of the night to find Aoi struggling in her sleep.

She wishes to help her but Aoi always declines, because that's what a type of person she is.

                                                                           ***

"Good morning." Said Tanjro while rubbing his eyes.

DUAARRRR

The sound of thunder made Tanjiro startled as he smack Zenitsu's head, "Zenitsu! Don't call the thunder here!"

"I'm not! It was raining since dawn!" yelled Zenitsu as the three idiot look outside the window.

"Woah, the raining is so heavy." Stated Inosuke.

"Yeah, the weather was not quite fine since several days ago." Said Zenitsu.

"AOI-CHAN! AOI-CHAN!!!" Nezuko's scream made the boys glance to the voice and they dash out of the room. When they were there, they spot the three little girls along with Nezuko who was trying to held Aoi that collapse on the ground.