CHAPTER 31 : Inosuke and Aoi

Both Inosuke and Aoi shot their eyes open at the same time with tears and heavy breaths, the two realize they were awake from the dream in the past and found themselves back in the secret place where base on their mother, that this place was created by Yui.

Inosuke look at his right and found Aoi was already looking at him crying.

"I-Inosuke..."

The boar immediately stands and went to her for an embrace, Aoi stood up to hugs him as well. "I-I saw my mom and your mother... I..."

"I know, I saw them too." He said and backs away to cup her both cheeks, "I finally can see my mother, Aoi."

Aoi hitches and brush off his tears, the two continued sobbing together and remembered so well all the scenarios happened at the past, never knew their mother met each other and wanted those two to be together in the future.

This place that Yui made, and Kotoha's encounter with her, it all make sense now of how Inosuke and Aoi could feel each other, the two always felt something really warm in the heart. Not knowing that the mother's heartbeat is on them, euphoria to see their beloved son and daughter granted their wish.

Inosuke smiles sheepishly, "Why we don't meet sooner Aoi?"

Aoi chuckles, "It'll be thrilled if I met you since were kids, Inosuke."

The two continued to cuddle and Inosuke suddenly made up his mind, as he fell his one knee to the grass, his other hand holding Aoi's hand real tight and he gaze her with a serious expression. "Aoi, this time."

Aoi blinks and brush off some of the left tears, "I command you... to be my queen of the Hashibira family. Can you do that?"

The girl looks back at the wedding ring which belongs to Kotoha, she nods happily and immediately jump to his arms, Inosuke laugh in response and twirl her in the air, he even made himself and Aoi jumped around but they doesn't seem care at all about the impact if Inosuke and her will fall because they stumbled their steps.

"Yahoooo!" Inosuke continue to cheered with a huge grin.

"Without even you ask, I've always had the answers 'yes' in my pocket, Inosuke!" said Aoi giggling.

Inosuke laughs more like an idiot then he put Aoi on both of his shoulders so the girl could wave her hand in the air to touches the Olive leaves. "Aoi! Aoi! Aoi!"

"Yes??"

"Aoi! Aoi! Aoi! Aoi! Aoi! Aoi! Aoi! Aoi! Aoi! A-O-I~"

"Yes? Yes? Yes? Yes?"

"I said AOI! HEY AOI!"

"I heard you! What is it??" asked Aoi giggling while playing with his hair.