EPILOGUE

MODERN AU

"Oh no, I'm late!!"

Yelled the 23 years old lady as she ran outside out of her apartment. She even only manages to snatch a single bread on the table and munch it inside her mouth, she was a mess, not sure if she brought all the belongings for her first day on a job.

Thank god made she it to wears her white uniform in time, due to she's still a newbie, so she hasn't got the lockers yet in the hospital she works at.

But gladly she manages to went inside the train safely and head towards Shibuya where the hospital located at, it was really crowded inside the train, it caused her squish by the people from all directions.

The girl sigh and took out her mobile phone when someone dialed her, "Aoi! Where are you?!"

"I'm on my way right now! But I think I couldn't make it!" Aoi only could sigh and teared up when she looks at the time.

It's already on the exact time where the first meeting of nurse medic to start, on a first day of job, like this, she couldn't imagine the head of the nurse will do to her.

"But Aoi—"

"Hey, don't worry about it. Alright Kanao? You better hang up right now or your senior would snatch your phone away!" Aoi cut her best friend off and the purple eye girl only could pouts in return.

"You better tell me what happened on lunch time alright?" Kanao demand and Aoi chuckled.

"I will! See ya later Kanao!" with that, Aoi put back her phone in her pockets and wait impatiently inside the train.

It was then when the train accidently stopped by force on the next station, she lost her balance, anytime soon her head will make contact with the strong metal pole at front, but it didn't when someone suddenly block the pole with a box of bento.

Aoi was surprise, she was about to look up to thank the person but she was pushed away immediately towards outside when the people from the train dash out of there. Her small body had to give in, but she still tries to find the person who helped her a while ago.

She stands on her tiptoes to catch a glimpse who was that but she got no idea, the person just vanished all sudden. Aoi sigh in relief, "Thanks to that guy/woman, or my forehead would be red all day."

***

"Ara~ Ara~. Kanzaki Aoi, a friend of my little sister right?" asked Kanae, the head of the nurse in the hospital.

"Y-Yes." Aoi was a bit uncomfortable because when she got here, Kanae asker her dozens of questions of why she was late, what she did last night, and other stuff she did before coming today.

Even her innocent smile that plastered on her face, showing that Kanae is exactly mad.